Eagle's Rose

Sun has shined upon the room Y/n Dorian has slept in, he felt weight upon his right arm to see Ruby Rose in her purest form. He smiled as he kissed her forehead gently which caused Ruby to stir awake, she looked to see Y/n and smiled with a blush.

Ruby: "M-Morning Y/n"

Y/n: "Sorry for waking you, that wasn't my intention"

Ruby: "W-Well, I woke up to my handsome man so that's ok"

Y/n smiled as he gently pinched Ruby's cheek causing her to whine playfully.

Ruby: "Nooooooooooo!"

Y/n: "I can't help it Ruby, you're too damn cute"

Ruby cuddled against his chest, Y/n smiled as he caressed her head.

Y/n: "As much as I'd like to stay here with you and cuddle we have to get up Rubes"

Ruby: "No! I want to stay in bed with you!"

Y/n: "Well the bakery nearby is going to open in an hour or two buuuuut I guess you won't mind waiting in line"

Ruby immediately jumped out of bed and speeded her way into the bathroom butt naked, Y/n chuckled as the rose petals fell gently. He got up from the bed and took out his hygiene items and patiently waited for her, he then remembered what happened last night.

That woman, she looked just like Yang, yet a few decades older, red eyes, and black hair. Not only that what she did confused him more was she stalked him, attacked him...then gave him a kiss. He was confused and needed more information of who was the one that did this and why, his thoughts were then interrupted as the door opened revealing Ruby in a spare change of clothes.

Ruby: "The bathroom is yours"

Y/n nodded as he entered the bathroom which was filled with the smell of roses, he brushed his teeth and entered the shower washing the dried sweat he had from last nights festivities. He felt his clumpy hair undo themselves as Y/n scrubbed off the gunk, he exited the shower drying himself and put on some jeans, a button-up, and a blue jacket. He strapped a hidden blade upon his wrist inside the sleeve of his jacket and left the bathroom. He then felt Ruby grab his hand.

Ruby: "We can't be late let's go!"

Ruby then used her semblance to take Y/n and their belongings all the way to the bakery, she was jittery with glee as she waited for the doors to open.

Ruby: "Oh I can't wait!"

Y/n however was the complete opposite as his face grew a shade of green, Ruby took notice as Y/n felt sick. She giggled nervously as she scratched the back of her head.

Ruby: "S-Sorry hun!"

Y/n ran to a trash can and puked into it.

-timeskip-

After the date Y/n decided to start teaching Ruby how to use two of the weapons he has in his arsenal: The pistol and the balisong, for the next week Y/n taught Ruby and Weiss trigger safety and firearm training for both her sniper and her pistol and the week after taught her balisong techniques, safeties, and management. Eventually Ruby was able to get a hang of it learning weapons maintenance and handling.

Y/n was in the dorm with Weiss, Blake, and Yang, he was looking though a list of bounties that were available for him. He then felt Weiss hug him from behind causing him to smile.

Weiss: "When can we go back to the range? I'd love to spend more time with you"

Y/n: "We can go after the test we have for Professor Peach, you're getting better at handling that Lachti"

Blake: "When are you going to take us out?"

Yang: "Yeah!"

Y/n: "I was trying to teach them firearm training and maintenance, something that you fine ladies would already know, but you can always come with us"

Yang: "I am jealous that Ruby gets your time more than I do, practicing with your knives and stuff"

Yang pouted as she crossed her arms, she then felt Y/n give her a hug.

Y/n: "You know I love you and the others as well right? If you want my attention then you can just ask okay?"

Yang nodded as Y/n have a quick peck to her cheek, Y/n then took out the same box that he got from his old friend at the shop getting ready, the door then opened revealing Ruby.

Ruby: "You wanted to see me?"

Y/n: "Oui, you've learned how to properly handle your pistol and a balisong, I think it's about time that you get something out of your training"

Y/n gave her the gift box, Ruby took it gratefully.

Ruby: "Aw thanks Y/n!"

Ruby unwrapped the present and opened the box, Ruby then gasped and squeal in happiness. In the box revealed a balisong beautifully etched and carved into a vine of roses, Ruby gave Y/n a very tight hug peppering his face with kisses.

 In the box revealed a balisong beautifully etched and carved into a vine of roses, Ruby gave Y/n a very tight hug peppering his face with kisses

Ruby: "Thank you thank you thank you thank yoooouuuuuuuu!!!!!"

Y/n gave her a kiss which she greatly accepted.

Y/n: "Of course my sweet sweet Rose"

Y/n then heard his scroll ringing, he picked it up to see a familiar number. He let go of Ruby and went to the window.

Y/n: "I'll be back"

Y/n exited through the window and climbed up to the roof, Weiss just looked up to where Y/n was going to.

Weiss: "I still wonder why he climbs his way up like that"

Blake: "He does have to practice to have consistent parkour abilities, and also it's convenient for him"

Blake then went back to reading her book, her ears then caught Y/n's sounds, sounds that she has never heard from Y/n before. She went to the window and started to climb, Weiss then quietly yelled at Blake.

Weiss: "Blake! What are you doing!"

Blake: "Y/n is...sniffling"

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby stopped in their tracks, Blake was correct as she looked to see Y/n in tears as one hand covered his eyes and the other held the phone.