Winter's princess

(No goddamnit the season not the character)

It's been a few days after Y/n's little "session" with Ruby the others were just dying to be next, although Y/n decided to go on a date with Weiss yet much to Weiss' delight and to the other's dismay. Y/n decided to wear a blue button up shirt, black jeans, spray himself a bit of cologne and wore a regular hidden blade on his left wrist, he then saw Weiss come out in a casual outfit and could even smell a whiff of her perfume.

 Y/n decided to wear a blue button up shirt, black jeans, spray himself a bit of cologne and wore a regular hidden blade on his left wrist, he then saw Weiss come out in a casual outfit and could even smell a whiff of her perfume

Y/n: "Looking beautiful as always Weiss"

Weiss blushed as she wrapped her arm around his.

Weiss: "You're looking just as dashing as ever"

Yang made a grossed out sound.

Yang: "Bleh! He should've taken me out next"

Weiss was about to interject but Y/n kissed her forehead causing her to stop.

Y/n: "Let's go, don't want to be late for our reservation"

Weiss: "You're right let's go"

She then picked up her suspiciously larger purse which sparked Y/n's curiosity but he decided to pay no attention to it, Y/n picked up his satchel then they went to a private bullhead that Weiss called up and then the entered the bullhead. The two sat on a luxurious looking couch and looked outside the window, Weiss laid her head on his shoulder and Y/n wrapped his arm around her's. Weiss sighed as she cuddled into Y/n's chest.

Y/n: "You seem stressed Snow Princess, what's wrong?"

Weiss: "I don't know...I'm just feeling a bit insecure"

Y/n: "Why's that?"

Weiss: "It's just that everyone has an asset to themselves, my sister is mature both mentally and physically, Yang is like a lovable and fuckable bimbo,
Blake is that typical anime waifu and Ruby is like a puppy, then there's me: just some brat with money"

Y/n hugged Weiss gently stroking her hair.

Y/n: "You're more than that Weiss, I accepted you because you are a person of high standards and honor. You're the most classiest and you're just as beautiful."

Weiss sniffled in his chest.

Weiss: "Y-You really think so?"

Y/n: "Think so? I know so Weiss"

He kissed her gently as Weiss kissed him back hugging him, the sweet kiss lasted for a minute.
They broke the kiss and felt the bullhead land.

Y/n: "Must be our stop"

Weiss: "Lets go"

The two left the bullhead and were met with the sight of the most beautiful part of Vale, the two walked into an extravagant restaurant. Weiss looked at him.