Lovable B**** (Lemon)

(Lemon and weird kinks Alert)

Y/n started to grope her breasts causing her to produce slutty moans and whines, he then pinched her nipples causing her to scream out in pleasure. Weiss was then pushed onto the bed as Y/n then got her purse and observed it seeing handcuffs, gags, lube and various toys. He smirked as he took out a pair of cuffs.

Y/n: "What intriguing toys you've brought Weiss~ you're just a masochist like your sister~"

Weiss: "T-That's not true!"

Y/n: "Oh yeah?"

Y/n then pinned her on her stomach and cuffed her behind her back, he then got some clamps and turned her over to clamp her nipples causing her to whimper in pleasure. He then took out a bottle of lube and read the label, he had a smug grin as he saw it.

Y/n: "So it also doubles as a aphrodisiac huh? Might use it on you"

Weiss: "N-No! P-Please I-mph!"

Y/n gagged Weiss and smacked her face, she felt humiliated that someone as high in rank like her became a bitch to someone else which made her even more excited. Y/n then opened the bottle of aphrodisiac lube and squeezed some on his finger.

Y/n: "I'm going to start with your ass, then your slutty pussy"

Weiss started to shake her head but it was no use as she was flipped over and her butthole was violated by Y/n's finger, she felt the sliminess of the lube on her butthole both inside and out. She the felt her body become hot as she felt the heat rush through her body, Y/n noticed this and pulled the ball of the gag out of Weiss' mouth and teased her.

Y/n: "Do you want me to ruin your pussy next?"

Weiss: "Don't do it! Please if you do it I'll go-"

Y/n just put the gag back on as he pulled her legs towards him and spread her legs, he then squeezed the lube on her pussy and started to rub it against it. Weiss then started to cry in pleasure and she squirmed as her pussy pulsated. Y/n then took out a vibrator and anal beads and turned her over.

Y/n: "Time to put those holes to work"

Weiss moaned out as Y/n inserted the toys into her holes, she felt the vibrator turn on as it shook inside her cunt. She moaned at the feeling of the metal toy shaking in her cunt, Y/n forced her onto the floor and on her knees.

Y/n: "You cum on the floor and I'll have a painful punishment for you, now stand up"

Weiss stood up with shaking legs, she tried to resist the urge but she barely was holding on. Y/n then took out a riding crop and rubbed Weiss' pussy with it causing her to shake more, he then slapped it a few times which caused Weiss to burst and cum all over the floor. Weiss fell onto her knees as Y/n had a disappointed look.

Y/n: "And here I thought you'd last longer, well I guess I have to punish you Weiss"

He then went to her purse to get five wired clamps and a mini generator, he took off her clamps and pinned Weiss onto the bed and put a clamp on the folds of her pussy and nipples. He then took off her gag and grabbed her face making her look at him.

Y/n: "Are you enjoying this so far?~"

Weiss: "Y-Yes"

Y/n then put his thumb and index into her mouth and played with her tongue. He then pulled it out causing her to yelp and put a clamp on her tongue. He then started to plug in the wires into the box and turned up the voltage, since it was small he didn't have to worry about actually hurting Weiss. Weiss whimpered and which made Y/n slapped her ass causing her to yelp.

Y/n: "You stay quiet or you don't get the dick"

Weiss nodded as she then watched Y/n flip a switch on the box causing Weiss to shake, she never felt this sensation before but it felt amazing. She then stopped shaking as she panted from the electro therapy. She felt the clamps and cuff getting removed and watched as Y/n took off his clothes except for his boxers, she gasped at the size of the tent.

Y/n: "You want it? Then go on ahead"

Weiss took off his boxers and a hard eight inches revealed itself, she licked and sucked the tip. She then took the entire cock into her down her throat, she continued this until Y/n burst into her mouth. She opened her mouth showing all the semen he poured into her, she then swallowed it with an audible gulp.

Y/n: "Ready for the main event Weiss?"

Weiss: "Yes"

Y/n then got a condom and put it on, he then kissed Weiss' neck causing her to moan softly. He then slowly pushed into her pussy and then into her barrier, Weiss started to tear up as she felt her virginity being taken. Y/n kissed her which she gladly accepted.

Y/n: "Take your time Weiss, I'll wait"

Weiss nodded then the two made out with each other, Weiss then gave Y/n the look of approval which he responded to as he moved slowly causing quiet moans from Weiss.

Weiss: "Y-You're so big"

Y/n: "And you're so tight"

Weiss: "Fuck me harder Y/n"

Y/n thrusted faster and harder as requested, Weiss eyes rolled back as her tongue dangled out. She then felt Y/n's dick throb causing it to grow a bit bigger in size, she was finally at her limit and she made sure Y/n knew.

Weiss: "I'm cumming!!!!"

She then coated the condom which is then filled up with Y/n's semen, he took his dick out of Weiss and took off the condom. Weiss gasped at the amount.

Weiss: "S-So much..."

Y/n: "I didn't want you to get pregnant Weiss, you know both of us aren't ready for that."

Y/n threw the used condom into the trash, he then felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He smiled as he also embraced Weiss.

Y/n: "Weiss, when we get older...I want to be a father"

Weiss: "I would love to be a mother of your child"

The two lay down and Y/n pulled the sheets over them, the two shared a quick kiss.

Y/n: "bonne nuit ma chérie"(goodnight my darling)

Weiss: "Gute Nacht Liebling" (goodnight darling in German)

(SECOND CHAPTA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope I don't get flamed by y'all because of my weird ass kinks 😂. Hope you guys have a good day! Peace Out✌🏻)