Pollinating a Rose(Lemon)

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

Loud slapping can be heard in the room as Y/n spanked the once fearless leader of team RWBY who was now a whimpering and vulnerable bitch to the French Assassin, Y/n's fierce, strict and ever so dominant sexual demeanor made Ruby even more submissive. Her stocking covered rear was spanked without mercy with Ruby's juices leaking out of her cunt and through the dark and somewhat translucent fabric while Ruby's face was blushed with some tears swelling up from the pain of the spanking. Y/n the finally spoke up making Ruby shudder.

Y/n: "What did you do bad Ruby?~"

Ruby: "I-I watched distasteful videos without you or my teammates knowing and I didn't wear panties like how I am supposed to like a civil and modest young lady..."

Y/n caressed her ass

Y/n: "Have you learned your lesson?~"

Ruby: "Yeah Y/n-Ah!"

Y/n spanked her once more

Y/n: "Now that's not very formal or respectful Ruby..."

Ruby: "Sorry master I've learned my lesson!"

Y/n: "Good, now would you like your reward?~

Ruby nodded looking down shamefully, she heard the quiet ripping of fabric as Y/n tore her pantyhose open revealing her innocent pink pussy and ass which has a lovely shade of red, Y/n smirked as he took off his sweater and shirt and started to finger her, Ruby produced a shaky moan with her pussy twitching from the sensation that her lover created. Because of her inexperience of sex she was already about to cum, Y/n took advantage of this and challenged her.

Y/n: "If you cum my dear sweet Ruby, you'll be punished in a different way~"

Ruby squirmed as her thoughts wondered on what punishment she'll be doing and she knew none of them will have any mercy towards her, she looked at Y/n her cute silver eyes begging for his mercy.

Ruby: "P-Please master, l-let me c-cum"

Y/n: "Well since you asked nicely, I grant you permission to cum"

She then moaned out loud as her juices sprayed out, she panted as her body was effected by the orgasm having a hazy mind and very erect tits. Y/n then took off his pants and underwear revealing his erect dick which Ruby squirmed at as a response.

Ruby: "I-It's too big"

Y/n rubbed the tip of his cock on Ruby's puckered butthole causing her to jump, she looked at Y/n vulnerably and submissively.

Ruby: "Please use my hole"

Y/n: "I plan too my Rose"

He slowly entered her butt making her scream out, when it finally set in Ruby cried at the pain which Y/n went quick work with doing his best to soothe her.

Ruby: "Y-Y/n *sniff* it hurts"

Y/n: "I'll wait ma belle rose(my beautiful rose) I'll wait"

A minute passed before Ruby nodded signaling Y/n to fuck Ruby's ass, she moaned and mewled to the sensation that Y/n's dick gave her. She looked at Y/n with a cheery yet lustful look.

Ruby: "Y/n you're dick feels amazing, I don't think any toy or metric amount of porn can satisfy my needs for you..."

Y/n: "Then I'll fuck you till you're satisfied"

Y/n pounded her causing her to moan loudly as she grabbed onto the bed sheets her eyes rolling to the back of her head, Y/n started to finger her causing her to moan and shiver.

Ruby: "Y-Y/n please no!-ahhhhh!!!!~"

Y/n: "Admit it Ruby, admit how much you love this, admit how much of a slut you are!"

Ruby: "I'm a slut! I'm your bitch!"

Y/n looked astonished, he never ever thought such vulgar words can come out of the mouth of none other than Ruby Rose, Y/n smirked as he exposed the Rose of her true nature. Now he was going to drop the pollen into the plant

Y/n: "Oh Ruby~ I'm going to cum~"

Ruby shook her head desperately

Ruby: "N-No! Please spare my poor butt! I won't be able to handle it! I'll...I'll- Ahhhh!!!!"

Ruby felt Y/n's dick erupt in her butthole making Ruby go limp, she was uncontrollably twitching and cumming. She felt Y/n's dick come out of her ass as she bit her lip.

Ruby: "Y-Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yes?~"

Ruby looked at him with hearts in her eyes

Ruby: "I love you~"

Y/n kissed her forehead lovingly

Y/n: "I love you too my Rose~"

(Sorry for the late update, I've been on a writing spree with another story and if possible go give that one a look and have been spending time with my fam and friends. Hope y'all had an awesome Christmas, Peace Out and happy holidays✌🏻)