Taming the Dragon (Lemon)

Y/n took Yang's shorts off seeing her steaming snatch and let her take a view on what Y/n was going to do to her body, Y/n looked into the briefcase and took out a birth control pill. He put the pill in his mouth and started to kiss Yang, she felt Y/n tongue dominate hers and felt him force feeding her a pill, the moment she swallowed Y/n broke the kiss for air.

Yang: "What *pant* what did you just make me swallow?"

Y/n: "Birth Control"

Yang: "You could've used a condom"

Y/n: "With the state you're in, I think one fuck isn't going to be enough. So..."

Y/n went to her ear.

Y/n: "I'm going to fuck you until you pass out"

Y/n licked her earlobe causing Yang to squirm, Y/n then took out a bottle of aphrodisiac. He poured the viscous liquid on his gloved finger, he then went to Yang's somewhat wet silt.

Y/n: "If you think you're really riled up now, think again"

Y/n rubbed the folds of her cunt causing Yang to squirm, Y/n then spread her pussy out to see something that he didn't expect at all.

Y/n: "You're not a virgin? You really are a whore Yang"

Yang: "T-That's not true! I-I broke my hymen with a dildo"

Y/n only chuckled causing Yang to blush and look away.

Y/n: "You sad and horny slut, I'm going to give you a harsher treatment than the others"

Yang: "W-Wait Y/n! What are you-"

Y/n plunged his finger into her silt causing her to moan out loud, Y/n fingered her relentlessly showing no signs of slowing down. Yang moaned as every thrust of his finger riled her up even more.

Yang: "Please Y/n! Have mercy!"

Y/n: "You better beg respectfully Yang"

Yang blushed seeing that she was in the submissive side of this, she was always acted as the top dog but right now she wasn't able to be that top dog.

Yang: "P-Please...I think I'll go insane if you continue"

Y/n: "What do you want me to do Yang?"

Yang: "P-Please slow down"

Y/n then took out his fingers, before giving Yang a chance to take a breath Y/n shoved the same fingers into her mouth. Yang didn't hesitate to suck on his fingers tasting herself, Y/n took out his fingers and repositioned Yang on to her front exposing her back. Y/n got more aphrodisiac on his finger and spread Yang's ass revealing her butthole, he started rubbing it against her butthole causing Yang to moan out.

Yang: "N-No please! Anywhere but there!"

Y/n: "Who said you were in control you whore?"

Yang looked down defeated and humiliated, she then moaned out as Y/n pushed his finger into her butthole. His finger circled her anal cavity rubbing the aphrodisiac around, Yang moaned as her ass became riled up. Y/n then started fingering her as he fucked her asshole with his other finger, Yang's cunt started to tighten up.

Yang: "I-I'm going to cum!"

Y/n: "You cum without my permission and I'm going to give you one hell of a spanking"

Yang: "Please let me release! Please!"

Yang then came on Y/n's finger, She looked to see her lover with the smirk that can match the devil's.

Y/n: "Yang my sweet little dragon...are you ready for your punishment?"

Yang: "N-No?"

Y/n: "Too bad"