Bad Kitty (Lemon)

Blake felt her hands being tied with a silky red ribbon, she purred as she felt herself being bound by her lover. He then felt something wrap around her neck, it was a collar with Blake's name on it.

Blake: "You know cats dislike collars...r-right?"

She then felt a sharp slap on her ass.

Blake: "Eep!"

Y/n: "Did I you just talk back Blake?"

Blake: "N-No-"

She then felt another sharp slap on her ass.

Blake: "No daddy I didn't talk back!"

Y/n: "Don't lie to me Blake"

Blake looked down shamefully, embarrassed by the situation she's in.

Blake: "...yes I talked back to you"

Y/n: "Do you think you should be punished?~"

Blake: "N-No..."

Y/n: "Well that's too bad"

Blake felt herself laying on Y/n's lap on her stomach and felt Y/n remove her panties causing her to blush, she then felt Y/n caressing her ass gently.

Y/n: "Such a nice rear..."

Blake blushed and shuddered at his gentle touch.

Y/n: "...too bad I have to redden in"

Y/n started spanking Blake making sure every slap counted, Blake squeaked every time Y/n smacked her delicate rear. The spanking then stopped surprisingly shortly for Blake leaving her ass a bright red, Blake looked up at Y/n a bit teary from the spanking.

Y/n: "Did that hurt Blake?"

Blake: "Y-Yes daddy"

Y/n: "I had to Blake"

She then felt a hand petting her cat ear causing her to purr.

Y/n: "Good Girl"

He then laid Blake in bed raising her ass, she waited patiently feeling a little nervous about what will happen next. She then felt something cold touch her butthole sending a chill down her spine, she then felt Y/n use his finger to rub the lubricant against her butthole and occasionally would let his finger slide into her. Y/n then inserted a cat tail buttplug into her butt.

(like serious what else did you expect?)

Blake: "D-Daddy..."

Y/n: "Yes my sweet kitty?~"

Blake: "P-Please make me feel good"

Y/n started to lick Blake's snatch causing her to moan out in pleasure, her first experience of sex felt thrilling unlike all those times she masturbated to her boyfriend when her team was asleep. She felt herself wanting to release.

Blake: "D-Daddy I n-n-need to cum!"

Y/n stuffed Blake's snatch with her panties.

Y/n: "Blake if I recall you know what happens if you cum without my permission, don't disappoint me"

Blake felt Y/n lick her clit, her legs shook from pleasure feeling like she will break and release anytime soon. A minute later Blake heard Y/n whisper the magic words.

Y/n: "You may release"

Blake moaned out as she sprayed only for it to she sprayed onto the panties inside her snatch, Y/n then laid her on her back and started groping her breasts. Blake blushed feeling dominated by Y/n, she always fantasized about it but she never expected Y/n to do it let alone so well. She then felt Y/n lifting her sweater revealing her breast, he started to lick and suck on her nipple causing her to moan. Y/n stopped and started to strip himself until he is left with only his underwear, Blake gasped at the bulge that his underwear has shown.

Blake's thoughts: "I-Is that going to ravage me?😳"

Y/n then brought Blake on the floor to her knees, Blake with a begging look rubbed her face against the bulge purring against it.

Y/n: "Do you want it?"

Blake: "Yes daddy~"

Y/n: "Use your teeth"

Blake bit on the waistband of the underwear and pulled it downwards causing Y/n member to slap her in the face. Blake gave a face of shock and lust.

Y/n: "Do your thing Blake"

Blake started to lick his shaft looking at Y/n with a pair of submissive hazel eyes never leaving Y/n's sight, she then felt it harden as she sucked the tip of his dick. Y/n stopped her from moving forward and put her on bed, he put a condom on and took out the panties in Blake's shaft. Blake was about to saw something only for her soiled panties to be shoved into her mouth.

Y/n: "Blake, are you ready?"

Blake nodded, Y/n entered Blake's snatch and met with a barrier. He slowly broke through it causing a muffled scream from Blake, he saw Blake tearing up from losing her virginity. Y/n held her close comforting her.

Y/n: "Take your time kitty, I'll wait for"

Blake nodded her head telling Y/n to move, Y/n started moving gently as he can causing Blake to produce muffled moans. Y/n went a little bit faster and pulled the leash of the collar causing Blake's muffled moans to get louder, he gave her nipples a squeeze causing her to produce a muffled squeak. He took out the panties out of her mouth hearing her moans in full.

Y/n: "Do you like it when I fuck your wet snatch Blake?~"

Blake: "Yes! I love it when daddy fucks my pussy!"

Y/n: "Have you been a bad kitty?~"

Blake: "I've been a naughty kitty!"

Y/n then bursted into the condom, he took his member out and took off the condom. As he threw it away Blake went to lick the rest of the remaining semen off of Y/n's dick.

Y/n: "Well someone's desperate"

Blake: "Mew~"

Blake got back up and hugged Y/n purring into his chiseled chest, Y/n held her close and fell onto the bed. Y/n covered the two of them with the covers.

Y/n: "Goodnight kitty"

Blake: "Goodnight daddy~"