Shimmering Steel Stained

Y/n: "Why did I have to go here again?"

Weiss: "Because my mother wishes to see the man that swooned me and Winter, now hush"

Y/n was straightening out his tie as he entered the establishment, it was a clubhouse of some kind, like the ones that you'd find in the seventies. The Frenchman rubbed his eye as he interlocked his arm with Weiss' and walked further into the establishment.

-flashback-

Y/n sat upon his desk, still recovering from the death of a Soldier. To try and cope from the pain, he worked on getting information of the target he was hunting. The Frenchman spoke within his scroll as he typed on his computer.

Y/n: "Thank you Junior, I'll give your share after the mission"

Y/n disconnected his phone before he went back to work, he then heard the door open revealing Team RWBY.

Weiss: "Ruby, I told you to coordinate better when we do the Ice Flower formation!"

Ruby: "Well you're too slow Weiss!"

The four then saw Y/n, within the dark room in front of a computer.

Blake: "He's still working this late?..."

Weiss: "He's still grieving, this is his only escape"

Ruby: "Poor thing..."

Yang rubbed her arm with unease, Y/n was a relentless worker when he wanted to be but he was already deteriorating from the many sleepless nights. Yang didn't want that for Y/n.

Yang: "...You guys take the showers first, I'll catch up with you girls"

The three nodded before going to the locker room, Yang walked up to Y/n who was furiously typing for the location info for his target. Y/n then felt Yang's arms wrap around his chest, causing him to relax a bit.

Yang: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "...oui"

Yang frowned at Y/n's late response, he was running of fumes and wasn't getting anywhere far from what she is seeing.

Yang: "Y'know, I don't know Xiao Long you were working, but I think you should catch a break"

Y/n smiled at her pun, but did not falter when she gave her suggestion.

Y/n: "Can't, I am getting close to finding something..."

Yang: "Y/n, you searched the same location five times"

Y/n stayed silent in defeat, but still continued to look for the location of the Templar.

Yang: "C'mon babe, you can't carry on like this constantly"

Y/n: "Yang relax, I'm almost done. Besides, I've been active well enough"

Yang shook her head, knowing that he spend five days high on that Schnee Dust energy drink that Weiss let him have. Getting fed up by Y/n's stubbornness, she snatched the laptop away and closed it.

Y/n: "Hey! I didn't even save my notes!"

Yang: "You've done enough Y/n"

Y/n: "No I haven't! Yang give it back!"

Y/n reached for his laptop, only to fall on his face out of fatigue. He got up trying his worst to fight Yang.

Y/n: "Give...it back..."

Y/n grabbed Yang, tackling her to the ground. The two started grappling as the laptop, Yang went on mount going on top of Y/n, grabbing the collar of his jacket and pressing against the nerve on his neck beneath his jaw.