I Promise

Y/n woke from the stench of sex in the room, he tried to get out of bed but then heard Yang moaning.
He then realized that he was still inside her with the request he was asked of her, he then kissed Yang's neck as he started to finger her.

Y/n: "We gotta wake up cherie"

Yang: "No! I wanna sleep in! And you can't make me!"

Y/n: "Really?"

Yang nodded causing Y/n to grin, he then started pounding her ass as he fingered causing her to moan out of both surprise and pleasure.

Yang: "A-Ah!"

Y/n continued to fuck her as Yang moaned her head off, he then silenced her by taking out his fingers from Yang's wet silt and stick them into her mouth making her suck them. He grinned as he heard Yang's muffles and helpless moans as he came into her ass. Y/n removed his fingers from Yang's mouth.

Y/n: "Seriously though we should wash up and get going

Yang: "A-Alright"

Y/n took his dick out of Yang and kissed her which Yang instantly melted into, the two then broke the kiss leading to Y/n's question.

Y/n: "Bath or shower?"

Yang: "Bath"

The sound of the water running in the bath echoed through the bathroom, Y/n regulated the temperature for the two of them. The couple went into the bath with Yang on top of Y/n, the two laid inside the bath of hot water. The two stayed silent which bothered Y/n, mainly by the fact that Yang wasn't saying anything. Usually she would tease him, grind against him or would just talk to him about things, but instead she stayed silent which worries Y/n to his core.

Y/n: "Yang, baby what's wrong?"

Yang: "What? N-Nothing's wrong Y/n why would you think that"

Y/n: "Yang"

Y/n didn't even have to explain, he knew that something is wrong and Yang wasn't even able to hide that fact. He didn't know what was bugging her but he wants to try and help, Yang sighed as she looked at Y/n.

Yang: "I'm just surprised by what I have, my dream school, passing grades, a handsome boyfriend, I have all that ever wanted when I came to Beacon. Yet I feel like this is too good to be true.

Y/n: "What makes you say that?"

Yang: "...I just feel like everything is just going to fall apart in the future"

Y/n hugged her close.

Y/n: "Talk to me dragon, talk to me"

Yang: "It's just that every time something great happens it just seems to fall apart all the time..."

Y/n: "Wanna give me some examples?"

Yang: "A few years after Ruby was born dad went on a mission, but he never came back. My mother abandoned me and my dad, I don't know why but she just left me and my dad alone...I just feel like everything I dreamed of, everything I loved will leave me..."

(Yes motherfucker I'm changing the roles on who lived and who died, don't like it? Well I am sorry I just wanted it that way)

Y/n then kissed her cheek holding her close in the bath.

Y/n: "I don't know what you've been through, but I'm sure of this: I won't leave you, ever"

Yang: "It's not even the fact that you'll leave me, what if you go on a long needed mission? What if your brotherhood needs you back in France? Or worst of all: What if you die and never come back?..."

Yang then starts to cry softly.

Yang: "I wouldn't be able to handle it, I would breakdown into pieces and-"

Y/n pulled her into a kiss, Yang again didn't hesitate to melt into it. The two broke the kiss and Yang buried her face into his shoulder, she may have pulled his heartstring yesterday yet she broke his heart today with her's. Y/n was going to mend them both.

Y/n: "Yang, baby...I know what it's like, I've lost family as well and I understand what it's like to have that happen"

Yang looked at him as she sniffles.

Yang: "R-Really?"

Y/n nodded as he wiped her tears.

Y/n: "When I became a full fledged assassin I never thought anything bad could happen to me, I had a great father figure, great mentors and a great life among the brotherhood...but just when I didn't expected it life decided to stab me in the gut"

Yang: "What happened?"

Y/n took a deep breath.

Y/n: "My mentor, the man that I once called father...went mad"

Yang: "How?"

Y/n took another deep and steady breath.

Y/n: "Let me tell you a story about the precursor race. The precursor race were a great and Devine deities that came long before humans and faunus and they were so much more technologically advanced than us and had much more different DNA, however their existence came to an end at most seventy seven thousands of years ago. A small amount of people actually hold their DNA within their genes"

Yang listened in curiosity.

Y/n: "But even when they died off they left us humans and faunus with a "gift", a gift of technology, technology called "Pieces of Eden". They hold great amounts of power and abilities that can surpass semblances, however the drawbacks are costly to a human without the DNA of the precursor race"

Yang: "What happened to your mentor?"

Y/n: "Because he didn't have the triple helix (Yes precursors have triple helix DNA) the piece messed with his mind causing him to kill my brothers and sisters in arms, I was assigned to stop him..."

Y/n then said the last word with pure dread

Y/n: "...permanently"

Yang looked in sympathy.

Y/n: "But I didn't tell you my story to use it as a sympathy magnet, I wanted to tell you this story because I understand your pain..."

Y/n put a hand on her cheek.

Y/n: "I'm never going to leave you Yang, that I will guarantee"

Yang: "Promise?"

Y/n: "I promise"

Yang went in for a kiss which Y/n gladly accepted, she pressed her body against his as held her hips bringing her in closer.

Y/n: "I love you"

Yang: "I love you too"

-timeskip-

Yang and Y/n walked into the dorm, no one was there to their surprise.

Yang: "Huh...no ones here"

Y/n: "Which gives us a bit more time"

Yang: "Time for wha-Ah!"

Yang then felt Y/n push her against the wall pinning her wrists and kiss her, Yang then tried to kiss Y/n's neck only for Y/n to grab her face and forcefully kiss her, he then broke then kiss letting her catch her breath. Y/n then wrapped his and around her neck putting in a bit of pressure, Yang moaned as she rubbed her legs together.

Y/n: "Does my beautiful whore need another fuck?"

Yang: "Yes sir!"

Y/n and Yang went into bed getting ready for another banging.

(Sorry that this chapter was late, I was busy with online school and moving. I will still be making chapters for all my books so don't lose any hope, that's all folks! Peace Out✌🏻)