Chapter Twenty:

I've been feeling quite down and just generally unhappy recently so I'm probably not gunna be able to chug out chapters like I had been hoping to.
Dawn's POV

I had noticed that Andy and Lauren had been practicing Fenris very frequently. I had to ask them to stop their practice a week ago because they were drawing too much attention to ourselves. I believed that they were now ready to have another attempt at taking controle of the transport. I knew how much of a risk it was just but we had to get controle of the transport before Reeva chooses to come and find us.

I chose to not go with them. Since I believed they would be able to do it themselves plus they needed to learn how to run a mission themselves incase something happened to me and they would need to continue the plan. I currently sat at the table with the map on we had gathered a few more pieces of information to add to it thanks to Clarise. We learnt that behind the semi circle of Skyscrapers was the darkness. They had found a way to stop all light from penetrating. I wondered why they found it necessary to block all light. We also learnt that in the Skyscrapers area none of the colossal buildings were used for housing they were all workplaces. There was a separate area designated to living.

I was interrupted when the phone rang. I didn't even know we had a phone. I didn't answer it and so left it to go to voicemail. Reeva's voice boomed throughout the entire house.

"Andrew and Lauren are dead."