Top or bottom

Y/n POV
I'm going to a summer camp because my parents made me and I fucking hate camping no offence, idk I just... I won't have my phone or anything, yes I know you would say "omg you don't need your phone" but I do or I can freak out. I'll just try my best but if something happens I'm gonna kill my parents(jk) so not kidding.

"Hon where almost there gimme your phone and act kindly" my mom said to me while in the car, *sigh* "fine...here", "thank you y/n/n" "whatever".
AT THE CAMP
we park on the gravel lot there's no normal road I guess, "ahem" mom says trying to get my attention since I'm staring out my window at how I'm gonna hate it here. "Y/n" "yes?" "Come on hop out and say goodbye" *sigh* "okay" idk why but I feel bummed all the time now. "Love you mom" I say while hugging her goodbye, "I love you too, I'm gonna miss ya" "hah ya no ya won't" I chuckled, "your right" she said then I looked at her with a wtf face "I'm kidding kiddo haha...anyways bye hon" she then gave me a kiss on my check and drove off. Damn... I grab my duffle bag with all my clothes and shit and make my way to the big house thingy, I'm guessing it's the counsellor or whatever, I open the wood door and greeted by an old lady...she seems sweet. "Oh why hello dear you must be y/n y/l/n right?", "that's me" I said with a fake smile. " well it says here that your cabin number is 16 shared with 6 other girls" she said with a small smile, "thank you...uh where's that again?"; "go straight outside take a left go down and then it's another left after that just look for your cabin number dear" "okay thank you see ya later miss?..." "Glenda...miss Glenda" "ah nice okay bye miss Glenda" "bye sweetheart" she was kind.

I then made it to cabin 16 and took out the key miss Glenda gave me and unlocked it. I walk in the wood cabin and see two girls making out on one bed and two others playing around with which bathing suit to wear, I scoff. I walk past the and but my bag on one the tops of the bunk beds, "hey that's my bunk but you can have the bottom" the girl smirked, she had blue hair with ocean blue eyes, she was beautiful but I'm not gonna let that get to me. "So?" I say in a dominant manner "sooo" she said dragging the O "it mean move your bag to the bottom where it belongs mama", "nah I like the top and you won't tell me what to do shorty" and I said shorty as in cuz she's short fr she's like 5,4 I'm 5'8. "What did you just call me?" She said with attitude. " I called you short shorty now suck it up cuz I'm taking the top bunk", "no" she really thinks I give a shit what she says haha "I don't take no for an answer sweetheart so shut your mouth before I shut it for you" I said with a hint of sass. She then opened her mouth to say something but the quickly shut it. "That's right now move love" then she just plopped herself on the bottom bunk with a defeated look but also a small blush?. I sit on the top bunk while I unpack my shit, I see her looking at me what does she want,"what? Shorty" "don't call me that" "mhm...so what's your name shorty?", she just blushed a bit and looked away with a fake mad look haha "I'm Billie...Billie eilish" "cute name mines y/n" "cool what about your last name?" "You'll have to find out later I guess" I said with a smile maybe camp will be a little more interesting this year. "Ya whatever weirdo" and then she walked away trying not to look back at me.

It's the evening and where at a group campfire thing while playing games the counsellor is making do honestly it's cheesy AF. I see Billie looking at me thinking I didn't notice so I wink at her, I could see her blush and look away trying not to show emotion, cute "okay next where gonna play telephone where you whisper something in someone's ear and they pass it on to the last person who will say it out loud...sound good?" We all shook are heads. I was first ouu! I know what to say plus Billie is the last so I'll play a joke on her. "I'm gay" I whisper in the ear of the girl next to me, she giggles a little and passes it on. We get to the last girl who is Billie and she says out loud "I'm gay?" Everyone laughs but not in a bad way but Billie didn't think so "hey! I-I'm not gay!" Ya right I thought and rolled my eyes "I'm not I'm so straight I've done it before" I looked at her and couldn't help but let out a loud laugh "hahahaha! Sorry I- I can't, Billie it's fine if you are lmao" everyone was basically just listening. "I'm not gay! Fuck this I'm going to bed!" And she stormed to the cabin. Damn did I go to far or something I feel a little bad but she is definitely fruity ngl.

A/N yes should I make a second part? I might make one anyways even I'm interested lmao.