Couldn't wait

TW/SMUT WARNING
Y/N POV
I was in my room watching videos of my girlfriend Billie that came across my fyp and it reminded me of how much I missed her. Billie is on tour right now and said she won't be back for another week or two it's also been a month since she left I miss my babyyyy!, god I need her touch right now she really knows how to make me cu-... you know what I mean. Anyways I might as well do it myself even though; she doesn't like it when I please myself while she is gone but I can't take it anymore I can feel my clit beating for friction. I pull up a picture of Billie on my phone and place it on my night stand, slowly put my hand down my panties and rub my clit in circles. "Mmhhm" I moaned to myself, "fuck Billie...uhh yess mhm!" I needed something more that my fingers; I took out a lime green dildo and put it up to my dripping entrance. I push in the 9 inch dildo and start to pump in and out going faster each time, "ughhh...mhmmm!...yesss you gonna make me cum daddy!" I yell out I was almost at my high.

Billie's POV
I told y/n I would be coming back later but I'm gonna suprise her I'm currently at her door with flowers and takis. I walk in and hear faint moans coming from y/n room...wtf is she cheating on me?!
I quickly run upstairs and burst in the room, "AHH! IM CUMMING!" "YO WTF IS HAPPEN-...." "ahh! Omg! Wtf!" Y/n yells and puts a pillow between her legs. "Poor baby couldn't wait for me to come back huh?" I told her seductively, she starred at me in embarrassment, "uhm...uh- "do you want me to help you" I smirked at her.

Y/n POV
omg! This is so fucking embarrassing fuck!, "uhm...uh- "do you want me to help you?" She asked I shock my head yes slowly and she smirked with lustful eyes. She then came up to me and slid her hand to my clit and started rubbing, I let out a breathily moan "you like that mamas" "mhm" I said with big eyes biting my lip. She then came close to my ear and whispered "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk" omg I felt cum drip down my leg from that and I think she noticed "wow you are really pathetic aren't you?... dripping just from my words princess" "sorry" I say "no need for that love the only thing you'll be sorry for is letting me fuck the shit out of you" she the stuck four finger without warning, "ahhh! Omg! Billie!". "Tf you just call me?" She said with full seriousness like she was gonna kill me, I was about to say something before I was cut of by her pumping her fingers in and out at an in human speed "I- AHH!...Fuckkkk!" "What's my name!" I couldn't breath right at this point. "D-a-... " come on use your words princess" she said and slowly stopped fingering me to let me speak. "Daddy" I said breathily, "what was that" she said and started pumping again but also slapped my ass hard "yes! Daddy!" "Yes mamas good girl" then she took grabbed a strap on from under the bed, oh god " I don't know if I can't take that daddy" I said, the strap on was 13 inches I've never seen one that long. "I don't care you will with no complaints got it?" She did sternly, "yes daddy" "good" Billie then shoved the dildo right in and didn't let me fully adjust; "OH MY GOD! FUCK!" "Shhh! Be quiet and take it like a good girl okay?" "Please I can't daddy!" I said tears coming out of my eyes, "hey! I said not to complain!" "Please!" Then I saw blood and she she started pumping anyways a mix of pleasure and pain, the dildo hit my g-spot by just having it in me "AHH!...MHMMMM!" I cried "see you love it don't you mamas?" I couldn't talk it felt so good but I was being stretched to hard. "Come on say it love" "YESS! I LOVE IT DADDY!" "Fucckk!" Billie groaned  she was so turned on by the sight, slapping sounds of  my juices and blood mixing while she destroyed my pussy. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" "Hold it!" "PLEASE FUCK!" She then sped up and my eyes rolled to the back of my head my head whipped backwards "OMG!" "Yes babygirl cum for me" warm liquid squirted out of my like a fountain and Billie opened her mouth and drank it all not missing a drop and licked one big streak of my pussy with her god tongue. She stared at me then shoved her fingers in my throat and told me to swallow the come on them from my pussy juices after she kissed me roughly and bit my lip while she released herself from me. "That's my girl" she said in a sexy tone and winked while she left the room, I was laying there in shock and pressure not sure wtf happened she's never down this before.