Studio pt.2

A/N sorry I've been away for a while I had a lot of school work😀lmao anyways enjoy.

Billie's POV
So I'm gonna be meeting this newer artist named y/n y/l/n. She seems cool I've only heard one of her songs but I'm interested in helping out. Me and Fin are driving over to the studio right now, hopefully this goes well.

Y/n POV
I'm just playing with some instruments trying to figure out what beat I'm gonna use for the song. I hear a knock on my door, "y/n there here" my manger says. "Oh great let them in will ya" I say with a smile. A girl with black hair and green roots appears before me with I'm guessing her older brother, he was a ginger ish hair colour. "Hey nice to meet you I'm Finneas billies brother/producer" he puts his hand out to shake, which I gladly accept. "Y/n nice to meet you too sir" I smile. He just chuckles and says "Finneas is just fine" "ofcourse...Finneas" then I turn to the beautiful girl. "Yo I'm Billie which you probably already know" she smiles cockily. I go for a hand shake but she just gives me a hug. "Nice to m-meet you too B-Billie...um your kinda crushing me here haha" I let out "oh my bad haha" she giggles and I let out a breath. "And I haven't heard of you since yesterday actually haha" I let out a nervous laugh. She just looks at me with a suprised face, cocky much. "Oh that's cool" she says and sits down at the table in the room.
***
We discussed the song melody and some of the lyrics and after about an hour, Billie agreed with the terms. "Ya this sounds tight as fuck" billies says when I let her listen to a small clip I started. "Thank you so much" I blush a bit, and Billie smirking back at me.
***
After 5 whole hours! We finally finished the song we just need to adjust some things and it will be completely done. "Billie this was an amazing experience, thank you for this" I say and give a small hug. I saw a small blush creep on her face, "ya anytime mamas" when she said that my cheeks grew red almost as red as a tomato. "I-uh- ya haha" I reply, she just keeps her signature smirk. "So this is goodbye? Huh" I say "I-I uh guess it is" she smiles sadly while scratching the back of her neck. The others already left 30 minutes ago. "Well...goodbye the amazing Billie Eilish hope to work with you again soon" I chuckled sadly making her laugh "and goodbye to you the  y/n y/l/n ...I know you will go real far" she smiles softly. I give her a hug as I rap my hands around her neck and hers around my waist. "Bye" I say and she turns to leave flashing a smile. I turn to sit down and let out a sad sigh then start picking at my guitar for some reason. I sing a small tune that's been stuck in my head all day-"when I'm away from you I'm more uhappy than ever...wish I could explain it better mm" that's all that was to sing. Until I heard footsteps coming closer... I thought it was just klayton so I said "klay you can come in I'm just thinking" the door opens and ...Billie?! Comes in "hey um that was really good y/n she says softly" I look at her in embarrassment. "I-I uh thank you" that was a bout her so ya haha "your really amazing y/n" she says coming closer as she speaks. "Ya-uh! Well not as good as you!" I blush. Billie kept walking closer a smirked at my nervousness, "shhh it's okay mamas there's nothing to be embarrassed about" she whispered in my ear. "Y-yeah okay" I say then she asked "c-can I kiss you" she says looking in my eyes. I was in shock I didn't know what to say I- uh fuck!. "Y-yes" I say a bit unsure, and she grabs my neck and smashes are lips together. The feeling of her in my lips was the best thing ever, she tasted like lollipops probably since she has one all the time. We broke from the miss for air and I let out a shaky breath, "I- but before I could finish she stared sucking on my neck making let out a moan. Billie heard the moan and smirked on my neck, "you want it?" She says I shook my head yes this girl is making fucking drip omg. "Good girl" she chuckled "cuz I do too" then she ripped off my shirt and unclasped my bra. She sucked and licked on my erect nipples while messaging the other. "Mm fuck" I said under my breath, "I want you to be a good girl and scream my name when I fuck you" she said seductively causing me to let out a louder moan as she jus smirked. I felt her hand slip in my panties and rub my clit fast making me jerk up and let out moans every second. "That's right kitten just like that now I want you to beg for my touch" she said "p-please fuck me billie please!" I yelled out "that's not my name kitten at least for now" I nod and say "sorry d-daddy" she groaned in pleasure  and said "that's better your doing so well for daddy". I felt her insert 2 fingers in my wet whole and then pump. "Ah! Omg mhm" I Yelp out "come on let it out kitten I wanna everyone to here this" I yell out moans of pleasure as she keeps pumping in and out as fast as she can. "I-I think I'm g-gonna c-cum!" She pound with her hand really hard and says "let it out princess" I come on her fingers and yelled like my life depended on it "ah! Fuck! Daddy! Yes! Omg yes!" 
Billie took her fingers out and licked them "mm you taste so good mamas...can't wait to try this again" she smirked. And I let out a moan from her words. She picked me up and layer me on her and said "you did such a good job for me kitten let's do this again tommorow at my place okay" she kissed my neck. "Y-yes" I managed to say as she laughed.
***
Billie gave me her number and address before she left. Oh god I just had sex with Billie eilish I thought.

The end

A/n hope you enjoyed should I add another part to this imagine or keep going with a new topic?.