Hit Me Hard And Soft pt.2

~ She dances on my tongue ~

*ping...*ping...*ping...............*ping*

"What the fuck?" I groan while flipping over to the right side of my bed. I lazily snatch my phone off my night stand with a sigh and see a bunch of notifications from all of my social platforms. "What the fuck?" I raise my brow this time sounding confused; I go to check my Instagram which is blowing up my phone at the moment with a bunch of TMZ reports and business deals etc etc . I lift my index finger and thumb to rub my sleepy eyes and sit up straight on the edge of my bed, my comforter hitting the floor.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps marching towards my door. With a loud bang Ashley barges in with an iPad in one hand and tea in the other. "Y/n! Omg have you seen the news?!" She says too enthusiastically for 7:00 in the morning ON a Saturday!. The sounds of her heels clacking against my bedroom floor makes me roll my eyes and fall backwards onto my bed. "What is it this time Ashley ?" I say looking up at her from my laid position. "Well! first take this because it's burning my hand" she says fake smiling through the pain. Ashley hands me the cup of tea she had in her right hand and I accept it while blowing cool air into it taking a sip. 'Chai, my favourite' I let out a small smile of approval and let Ashley continue her regular morning rants.
-Ashley is my team manager, she keeps everything in order and lets me in on any brand deals or up coming events, as well as preparing me for anything music industry related. She's always prepared but, she can get carried away with certain things. -

"Didn't you check your phone?!" She exclaims frantically, I take another sip completely unbothered and say "I mean yeah it woke me up from an amazing dream, but I didn't get to see the big commotion since you just barged in my room unannounced" I chuckle. She try's to relax her frantic state and tucks a piece of her ginger hair behind her ear while clearing her throat before speaking. "Why didn't you tell me you met The Billie Eilish at yesterday's red carpet and even took PICTURES with her?!" She rants.

"Uhhh I didn't think it would be a big deal haha but, yeah she looked amazing although her attitude on the other handdddd..." I look over to the side while taking another sip of my tea. "...questionable" I finish, and place my cup on my night stand.

Ashley looks at me with furrowed brows in confusion. "What do you mean she's known for being the world's music sweetheart?" She replied. "Yeah I know...but last night she seemed different I don't know how to explain it she must of just had a rough night" I say and stand up stretching. "You were saying ?" I snapped Ashley out of her thoughts. "Oh yeah!, about Billie..." she pauses and then says "you were invited by her personally to attend her album release party next weekend! Yay!" She says doing some sort of jazz hands while still maintaining the IPad in her hand that had all the information on it.

"Really?!" I snap my head back up. 'Holy shit I just got invited to Billie's  album release party! Shit what I'm I gonna wear I'm so unprepared!'.  "Yes! That's right! andddd hold on lemme scroll up a bit in my emails" Ashley says looking at her IPad.  "Ahah! And you have an email from jimmy Fallon inviting you to an interview later this week! He wants to ask you about your next coming album too".

'This is a lot of news' I thought to myself, "Omg okay! Uhm but what will I wear?! I'm not ready for all of this!" I say placing my hand on my forehead. "Don't worry y/n we have it all taken care of just sit back and stay talented!...oh! and go get dressed we have to get to the studio by 10:30am sharp!"She smiles while walking off. That's why she's my manager I smile.

I sniff myself and make a face while walking off to the bathroom.

A/N alright yall ur in for a treat im having fun writing this so let's keep at it!.