Enemies to lovers pt.2

A/N OMG GUYS THANK YOU FOR 1K READS THAT WAS A HUGE SURPRISE!!♥️. In honour of you guys giving me 1K reads I will add a second part now instead of having you wait until Tuesday🥰. I'm so happy right now THANK YOU I LOVE YOU.

Y/n POV
I walked to the principals office for my schedule. Once I got there I was met with the receptionist mrs.Myers.

"Mrs. Myers lovely to see you again this year" I told her. I am happy to see her she is the only nice one of the bunch.

"Y/n it's great to see you too!" She said with a genuine happy tone.
"So what may I help you with?"she asked as she put on her glasses.

"I just need my schedule and I'll be on my marry way" I smiled.

"Ofcourse dear...annnnd here ya go y/n" she handed me my schedule and gave me a smile as I walked out of the office.

"See you again soon mrs. Myers" I waved and walked out.
****
Y/n POV
My schedule:
Home room: N245
1st period: history -mrs.Kimey
2nd period: English -mr. reed
3rd period: visual arts -mrs. May
-Lunch Break
4th period: science -mrs. Smyth
5th period: math - mr. Wilson
6th period: Physical education - mr. lane
(I added a sixth period Ik I just wanted to add gym class😭)
****
*sigh* okay better get to first period. I grabbed the things I needed for history and found my way to class. As I walked in a saw... God dammit! Billie sitting in the middle at a desk surrounded by other "popular" people. To the looks of it they were talking about some up coming party.

I took a seat at the way back...I hate the front and I sure as hell don't wanna be seen by Billie and her goons. The teacher is late, she should have been here 4 minutes ago... oh well. I open my book bag and take out my sketch book while I wait. I draw (whatever you want) inside the the book.

Omniscient POV
Y/n was drawing while waiting for class to start. Billie on the other hand was taking with her so called friends as she felt a presence behind in the back of the class...it was y/n this was the perfect time to rile her up a bit. Billie shushed her fan club and made her way to y/n.

Y/n POV
I felt a eyes on me as I looked up. "What are you doing freak, drawing another friend for yourself?" She snickered with her group. I sighed at answered her. "No im drawing you respect" I said with a smirk and wrote down -Billie learns respect-. I saw Billie scoff. "The fuck you jus say to me ass hat?!" Oh no she looks unfriendly like always. She grabs me and pushed me on the ground. I let out a small squeal form impact, and huff. Billie was about to kick me in the gut before mrs. Kimey Walked in. Oh thank god! My saviour. I see Billie pause her movements and walk to her seat. She eyes me down and says "this ain't over clown face" and she turned to the front of the class. I let a out a sigh of relief and sat back in my seat to listen to the lecture. In the middle of the lecture, I started drawing an eye at the corner of my worksheet out of boredom, until I felt something hit my head and land on my desk. A paper ball? I open it and it read: back of the school 3:00pm or else freak!-billie. I internally sigh and through the note away. Does this girl think I'm dumb enough to meet her just to get fucked up?...no thanks. I see her give me a warning look.
***
TIME SKIP
It's about to be sixth period so I netter hurry to the gym. I was carrying my back of gym attire with me when my head landed on the floor. Wtf? I look up to see Billie laughing her head up like a mad women. This bitch really just tripped me?! "Haha wow so original got any better tricks?" I said and walked off looking back seeing Billie with the angriest expression I laughed to myself. "I do after school you better be there freak!" She yelled across the hall.
***
In the changing room I see Billie and her girl friends walk in to change swell. I can smell for insults coming. "Hahahe...hey y/n" I look at Billie "what?" I say with venom. She gives me a smirk. "Don't look at us changing we don't want your gay as tryna get up all in our business" they all laughed. Wow. "Don't worry Billie your not my type" I say and see her face harden. "Well your definitely not mine...I'm so straight haha" she laughs nervously. That was weird I've never seen Billie act like that before. "Uh okay?" I say and get to back to changing. I take of my too leaving me in my bra, I felt a pair of eyes but didn't say anything. I got fully changed and went to walk out. "Guys go ahead I'll be right there" I hear Billie tell all the other girls as they leave change room. As I was aswell I feel Billie grab my wrist. "Ah ah ah we gonna have a little chat first" she says as she pulls me to a stall. "Billie what do you want?" I say half annoyed half scared. She just stares at me deeply, "bil- but I was cut of by her lips on mine. This was a feeling I've never had at first I froze then kissed back. Billie pulled away saying "I'm straight" I was confused "if your straight why'd you kiss me?" She gave me a frustrated look. "I didn't miss you, you kissed me and I'm so straight!" I was gonna go off on her. "What do you mean you brought me here and kissed ME!" I clapped back. She grew angrier "NO!" This girl is so CONFUSING! "The why am I here!" I retort "I don't know...I'm out this bitch" she walked out. "Why did you kiss me?... you always bullied me so I'm finding it a bit odd that you would do that!" I yelled out before she left. She turned around to argue back. "Just shut up y/n!... I-I urgh!" And she stomped out of the change room to the gym. What... Tf Was...That?.
*********
AFTER SCHOOL