Happier Than Ever Tour pt.2

"Thanks and hey Bil are you okay" I asked unsure. "What? Yeah watchu mean?" She said faster then ever. "...Nothing".
*************
I got changed and laid down on the twin bed with a sigh. Wow, I never thought in a million years, I'd be in the same vicinity as Billie Eilish. I rolled over and turned on my phone to scroll through Instagram; looks like Billie just posted. I smiled to myself and liked the picture of her on stage, knowing that she's in the other room makes this odd in a way. Right after I liked Billie's post she sent me a friend request. My heart sank...in a good way of course!. But also I don't really want all of the attention that comes with it; so...I didn't press accept. Know matter how much I love this girl, I don't want more hate or gossip to make her more stressed out then she already is.
*****
I place my phone on the night stand and made my way to the mini kitchen near Billie and Fin. As I was walking I spotted Billie sitting in her cris cross position, on a comfy chair with her arms back behind her head. She looked so hot I couldn't take it.  Fin was on the mini couch having a conversation with her, but I couldn't tell what they were talking about. I opened the mini fridge to grab a water; "Hey mamas" Billie greeted. You bent down since the mini fridge was well..mini obviously. "Hey Billie" you smiled getting back up with water in hand. Billies tongue glided along her lips as she spoke, "watchu up to right now?" She asked, you shook the Fiji Water bottle in front of you and twisted the cap over to take a sip. "Just getting some water!" You chimed. Billie twitched her eyebrow, "why didn't you accept my follow request?" She questioned. Jeez someone's a little quick on the questions haha. You held your water in your cheeks for a moment then swallowed followed by you closing the drink. "Uh I just didn't want you or me to get too much attention, you know?" You said truthfully; Billie pushed her tongue against her cheek and said "mhm, okay no problem mamas" she finished with a small smile that had a splash of lust to it. You stood there awkwardly then decided to speak up, "so Fin how have you been doing so far?" You asked him, and he looked up surprised you even acknowledged his presence. "Oh, I'm doing great but I miss Claudia.. I think she's coming to join us soon" he answers smiling at the last part. Ugh I love how in love they are it brought a warm smile too my face. "Aw well that's amazing, Fin" you said as Billie eyed you up and down as you spoke to her brother.

You and Fin had a small conversation about his music skills, then you both rapped it up when you told them that you were ready for bed. "Hey I'm gonna go to bed, it's pretty late and I'm really tired haah, but it was great meeting you Fin!" You spoke tiredly and started walking to the shared room. "Yeah awesome to meet you to, y/n/n goodnight" he replied, "nighty night!" You said from across the mini hall.

Billie then got up from her seat, "yeah im tired too, imma sleep..night" she said walking away to bed. "Goodnight billie, and make sure to get good rest tonight" he smirked, causing Billie to roll her eyes with a *ughhh* sound. "Whatever dude".
******
The bed was pretty comfy but not as comfy as mine back at home. I checked my phone one last time before laying down and attempting to let slumber take over me..and it was until... "heyyy ahah" Billie giggled walking in and falling flat on the other side of the bed. Don't get me wrong I love Billie, but KNOW ONE is gonna stop me from sleeping. "Bil shhh I'm tryna sleepppp!" I grumbled. Billie turned her neck to face me, "haha! Okay," she said and moved the hair out of my face; her fingers caressing my skin was one of the most electrifying feelings I've ever had. "Goodnight, love" she finally added and kissed your forehead. You blushed like crazy hopefully she couldn't see since it was dark in the room anyway. "..goodnight, Bil" you smiled for the last time and closed your eyes.
****
The morning sun beamed through the cheap and small curtains of the bus; and hit your face making you scrunch your nose and soon wake up. You eyes fluttered open and you went to sit up, but something help you down. You saw Billie's arm wrapped around your waist and he face was nuzzled in your neck. Oh my god!. You froze, but soon relaxed when you heard the sounds of her breathing. I put my hand on her head and started messaging her scalp, earning a hum of approval; "mmm, morning mamas" Billie spoke with a raspy, tired voice. Her morning voice was such a turn on like damn!. "Good morning, Angel" you said using a pet name of your own this time. You felt a little risky. Billie then buried her head in your neck further, "woow you okay Bil? Haha" you chuckled at her antics. Looking down at her, you could see a tint of pink on her cheeks. You gasped slightly, making Billie snap her head up. "What?" She asked "is the Billie Eilish, blushing?" You teased. Billie pushed your face and said "what? Nah you seeing things you bozo" she denied. But you gave a knowing look with a smirk; "okay" you answered insinuating the "O". "I'm not!" She attempted to look more serious, you just laughed. "Yeah okay whatever Bil" you finished. "Good" she said and laid back down; "Billie! Come eat! You got a meeting at 3:00pm!" the sound of a woman's voice was heard from the other side of the door. Must have been Billie's mom-maggie-she's so sweet.

"Ughhh!...looks like we gotta get up" Billie said annoyed. You furrow your brows and Said "who's we?, I know I don't have a meeting haha!" You joked, and Billie scoffed rolling her eyes.  "Yeah whatever" she laughed and got up. She was wearing only a baggy shirt with long socks and her hair was messy. God how did I get this lucky?.

A/N u asked and I delivered! Should I keep going?😏