Ability pt.3

Smut chapter

Y/n POV

I'm on my way to some room billie told me was the hang out spot for the Dark League.

I'm met with a big dark wood door just a few feet off campus. It has a sign on it saying -don't fucking enter- then -unless you know the password- that's funny.

I knock on the door three times. The door opens and I'm met with a blonde girl with green eyes. She's shorter than me but looks very agressive.

"Password" she says sternly.

I remember Billie telling me it's uh "burrito" ???tf kinda password is that Billie.

She fully opens the door for me to enter then asks. "You a newbie?" I simply nod.

I enter the room and see two big black couches,a tv,bathroom I'm guessing, and a big ass table.

It's not that bad.

"Billie won't be here for another 20 minutes maybe, she got business so she goin be late". The girl said.

"Okay...by the I'm y/n" I tell her. I put my hand out for a hand shake but she does a fist bump and then claps our hands.

"Maykia" she answers shortly then goes to sit on the big couch with others.

"You can sit or whatever Knowone cares really" she says cooly. I then go sit on the couch with them. They are watching some action movie I've never heard of.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

*boom*
I hear a loud sound from the front door and see Billie barging in with yet another lolipop but...what the hell! She dyed her hair omg! Instead of full black it's green roots with black. To be honest I kinda dig it, it suits her. So that was her "business" she had to do.

She looks my way and winks, then makes her way to the front of the room.

"Yo! Everyone listen up!" She catches everyone's attention.

"We got a new member today her name is y/n y/l/n, and right now we are gonna start her initiation" she smirked.

Wait initiation tf what I-huh! Oh no what I'm I gonna have to do?!.

I sit there with a little shock on my face.

Everyone cheers and whistles teasingly.

"Aight mamas for you initiation you gotta steal a pin from the leader of silver tail" she smirked wider. Oh god imma be in trouble for this.

"But why a pin?" I ask. "Cuz dat pin she keeps under her pillow is like really special to her and her gang so ye, you go bring it for me then you are officially in Dark League". Billie says.

They all wait for my response.

"Yeah okay easy peasy Eilish" I say. She gives me look I've never seen before probably cuz i called her Eilish.

She then snaps back "ya got 24 hours" she says then walks away. I go to sit back on the couch before she pulls me out with her.
I gasp a bit.
***
"Yo why'd you call me Eilish?" She asked with a brow raised. Wow did she really not like it or something.

"No reason it just came out I guess" I said confused.

"I don't want you callin me that mamas...just call me B or Bil" she says I nod.

"Use your words mamas" she grabs my chin lightly. I blush a bit.

"Yes Bil" I say. She smirked than said. "Anddd I want you to call me either daddy or master when we are alone okay love?"