knives

Y/n POV
I was walking in the halls at school and spotted none other than Billie, she is known for being the scary badass girl I guess but I don't really care. Oh she also always carries a knife with her and Knowone knows why...at least I don't.
***
I felt something bump my shoulder, I turn and see Billie. *sigh* I sighed "sorry didn't see ya there" she said and smirked but quickly faded when I just walked away. "Yo aren't you gonna say anything?" She said a bit sassily, "fine sorry that you bumped into me" and I left,she stood there with a resting bitch face then turned around and walked away, clutching her...knife? Hm.
***
I was walking home now while listening to Alec Benjamin, he's a really good artist. I look over the street and see...Billie again uh why is she everywhere today damn her black hair is so fine. I shook my head and kept walking, I noticed Billie glance at my and look in my eyes intently from afar. I took a earbud out and said "can I help you eilish?" She just stood there a said, "ya you can" "well what is it?" I had now completely took off my earbuds. "I need help with my math homework" she said with no emotion, "okay follow me" and she just followed with no reply.
***
I opened the door,lucky my parents aren't home. "Just leave your stuff there" and she put her backpack on the ground next to the front door. "My rooms upstairs come on" i lead her. "Nice room" she said still with no emotion, I looked up at her and answered "thanks" and I sent her a small smile. "So what kind of math do you need help with?" I asked, she thought for a second like she didn't know what I meant then a click hit in her mind, "just you know shapes" she said a little confused at the fact she said that. I sighed and chuckled a bit "you didn't need Mary help did you?" I smiled; she blushed a bit "are you blushing" I smirked little did she know I used to have a crush on her last year. "Nah I ain't" she went back to her resting bitch face, "mhm okay then" I teased, "k" she said back. "So do you really have math work?" ...."no" she answered "then why did you ask?" I asked confused "to hang out" the said "well you could have just said that" I smiled. I saw a small smile on her face made her look...cute, "okay so what do you want to do?" I asked the beautiful girl. She walked up to me slowly and pulled out...her knife tf! "This" she smirked and put it against my throat. "B-Billie w-what are y-you doing?" She looked me in the eyes but all I saw was lust, "shh calm down kitten" the hell? "What are y-you gonna d-do to me?" I asked worried, "I won't hurt you if you listen" she whispered in my ear then biting it. "Uhm o-okay just please don't hurt me bil- I was cut off "it's daddy for now okay?" She said deeply, "I-I uh okay" this is crazy! "Okay what?" She smirked holding the shard blade to my neck, "o-Okay daddy!" I yelled out because I was a little bitch. Her smirk got wider if that's possible, "good girl...lay down on your back now" she ordered. She took the knife away from my neck and I slowly walked over to the bed to lay down, "move faster" then she pushed me on the bed to she was on top of me. The push caused me to let out a small moan for some reason making her smirk, "do you like it when i manhandle you y/n" she said while smirking, I didn't know what to say of course I liked that shit but I won't admit it. I shook my head a bit, "use your words kitten" she said putting the sharp part of the blade against my stomach pushing it a bit but not enough to draw blood. "Ah- I- uh yes daddy" I responded, she then started sucking on my neck leaving marks, I couldn't help but let out a moan. "Mm" I said while biting my lip, was I really liking this? "You like that kitten" she smirked on my neck. "Mhm" I responded "good" then she took my hand and brought it down into my pants making me run my clit with her, while she sucked on my sweet spot. "Uh fuck" I breathed out "hush kitten don't make any sounds or I'll go deeper" she said pushing the knife a bit making me try to hold in my moans. "I want you to keep rubbing yourself for me while I fuck you...okay baby" she ordered "y-yess daddy" I complied and I also took off all my clothes and rubbed myself for her. Billie was watching me run my clit until she crawled down and I felt her hot breath hit my core...and omg is she- "omg fuck!" She had moved my hands away and put the flat part of the blade on my clit making me moan loudly from the  coldness of the blade sending. "Shh remeber what I told you about moaning" and she moved the knife back to my stomach pressing down drawing a bit of blood "ah ow fucKk" I let out. Then she licked away the dark red blood from my stomach...that was hot, "see what happends when you don't listen kitten" I nodded yes and then she went back down to my pussy, she licked one big long strip of my pussy the attacked. I was squirming trying not to let out any sounds, I was breathing fast as she took the handle of the knife and rubbed it about my clit while she eat me out. I can't help it fuck "uh mm fu- then I felt her cut the inside of my thigh, "ow shit!" I yelled "I told you to shut the fuck up didnt I!" She yelled back. "Okay please just stop cutting" I cried a bit then she licked all the blood from my thigh and went back to my core.
***
"I-I'm g-gonna c-cum!" I managed to say as the bad 4 fingers inside my with her knife rubbing my clit fast. "Hold it" she ordered "I-I can't!" I yelled and moaned, "if you don't I'll cut again" then I was moaning loudly holding in my oragasm. She then stuck her whole fist inside me and said "okay let it out kitten" "yes daddy!" I squirted all over as she fisted me making complete eye contact. "AH FUCkk yes! Daddy! Mmm" I yelled out and collapsed "that's a good girl" she smirked and took her knife getting my juices on it and looked at me as she liked the cum of her knife. Then kissing me on the lips.
***
We were both dressed now. "So that's why you have a knife with you" I smirked "mhm that's right baby" she winked while biting her lip,
The end

A/n more coming soon loves❤️