Ability pt.2

"Ms. Y/l/n you made it, it's good to meet you".

Y/n POV
I look at the tall slim women infront of me. She had black hair with small streaks of grey from old age. She didn't look like a mean person so that's a plus. "H-hi it's good to meet you to mrs....?"

"Mrs. Keen you can call me mrs. Keen dear" she said.

"Follow me I'll give you the grand tour and send you to your dorm. Your classes start tomorrow at 9:00am until 3:00pm" mrs keen states.

"Okay good to know...by the way how long will I be here for?" I ask. Mrs. Keen turns to face me.

"For about three years just like high school or a collage" she answers.
"But ofcourse you will be able to visit family on holiday and such".

I simply nod and smile, following her inside the massive school.

"Also your uniform is on your bed already waiting".

(The school)

Omniscient POV
The principle mrs. Keen shows you all the important parts of the school you will need to know about. While walking in the hall way behind mrs. Keen, you spot the same black haired girl wearing a bandana, with rather large full black and white clothing. It was Billie. She was talking to a group of people a mix of guys and girls. Billie kept the same resting bitch face and just nodded when the would talk to her. She had her back lent against the wall with her hands in her baggy pockets, sucking on a lolipop.

Once the principal was done showing you around she escorted you to the women's dormitories. "Well I hope to see you again soon ms. Y/l/n farewell" and she left. "Yeah bye" you said softly. Waking to one side of the room that was completely un decorated which meant it's your to decorate. You placed you suit case on the twin bed. You glanced to the other side of the dorm seeing a fully decorated bed room. It had band posters,red led lights, a vinyl player with many vinyls, and the comforter on the bed was black. Also there was a small desk with a drawer that was locked hmm you wonder what was inside.

Y/n POV
Well I didn't bring anything to decorate...so I guess I'll have to leave it like this. Maybe I can go find a store here and buy some shit before school tomorrow. Good thing I brought a blanket though. I take off the grey comforter that was already on the bed and fold it putting it away in a closet. I take out a white comforter from my bag and place it on the bed. "Now all I need are new pillows,decor items, and some random mini blankets for fun". I say to myself out loud.

"There's actually a small store in the school somewhere" I hear a voice enter the room. Who might it be? I turn around and lock eyes with...Billie! Oh well what a coincidence. "Oh billie right? It's nice to see you again" I take my hand out to shake hers. She looks at my hand and leaves to sit on her bed. "Yep it's me your...who again?" She gives me a look while scrolling on her phone. "Oh ya I don't think I ever gave you my name...it's y/n" I say. She looks up at me and says "nice name y/n" is all she says before going back to her phone, looks like she's texting someone this time. "So looks like we are gonna be roommates" I say out the awkward silence. Billie sighs and looks up at me again with her usual rbf. "Yeah looks like it, now can you please stop talking I'm a little busy" she says. I frown a bit then ask "okay but where are the shops you spoke of?" She then quickly says "first floor down the fall to your left" and she then calls someone. "Thanks" i say with a sign. I grab my key and leave to find the shops.
****
So I found the shop FINALLY, Billie gave me the wrong damn direction! Instead of finding the shop I found a bunch of kids making out...must have been a spot a lot of people go to?. Anyways it was right instead of left.