Surprise!

A/N Hey all my loves!❤️ I'm sorry I've been gone I kinda had a writers block. I wanted to talk about what's going to happen and give you all a explanation to what has been happening.  So I know a lot of you want a separate book for my 3 part series "Ability" and I actually did start one last year after couple months of releasing the first chapter of ability in this story; but after about 6 chapters of writing the other book I noticed it didn't really get any attention and I gave up on writing for it. I soon realized that I didn't want to give false hope to the readers waiting for more parts so I deleted the book all together. Now I've still been getting more request to make it a book again and that is why I'm here to say... IMMA MAKE IT A BOOK AGAIN WHOOO! Hahah!. So starting May 5th or 6th I will be rewriting the book "Ability"! But here is the catch... it won't be exactly the same. I'm going to keep the main details such as the gangs, characters, and the and school, though I will be changing the story line almost completely and I might give the characters a different power. So the the writing won't be the same. Since I don't want to copy and paste my old work that is as good as my new writing skills. I've been practicing my skills in writing so I can make this experience amazing and error free!. So I'm sorry if I don't keep the same elements or parts i wrote in the original story. I will make this book even better than what I wrote in "ability" but still have it be the same theme!. I might change the gang names though, they seem a little cringe after a while when I was rereading it😅. So there we go I cleared it all up!. So get excited I'm starting this shit up again!!! With better writing skills!!!. THANK U!