My babysitter

Y/n POV
My parents are going on a business trip to Mexico for a week and they made me get a babysitter, like I'm 17 I don't need one!. Sure I can be rebellious at times but not enough for a BaBYsITeR.
***
I was sitting in my room watching the office, my parents left about 30 minutes ago and the babysitter should be here soon I groaned to myself. About 5 minutes later I here a voice, "hello anyone here?" Must be them. I just reply with "ya" until I here footsteps come to my room I mentally sigh, "hi I'm Billie" she smiled at me "y/n" I said back un interested. This girl had jet black hair, pale skin and blue eyes. "Watcha watching?" She said making a interested face, "the office" I said looking at the tv and not her, "oh sick I love that show" she jump on my bed and sat next to me. "Hey! Moveeee! Woman" I told her cuz sh took all the room on my small bed. She let a laugh "okayyy" and she scooted over a bit.
***
It's been a hour since Billie arrived and we are still watching the office. "That shits funny as fuck" she said about the show, "ya haha" I said awkwardly, I got up to go get a snack. "Hey where you goin?" She asked, "to get a snack" I said and asked away. "Cool get me somthin" she said smiling.
***
Billie's POV
Y/n went to get snacks know I can sit more comfortably... ahh that's better haha. This girl is really pretty too hm I'm trying my best to be her friend but she is real stubborn she haven't even shown any emotion yet hm, I'll get it outta her.
***
Y/n POV
I got some takis and my water bottle up, I walk in my room to Billie on her phone. "Here" I passed her the back and she Caught it without even looking. "Thanks" she smirked, wow that was...nvm. "I love takis" she told me "don't we all" I told her "I guess" she said, "so wanna play a game" she said smirking like it was gonna be a risky one. "I guess so since there's nothing better to do" I sighed to her "good" she said with no emotion, "truth or dare" she said. This game omg ok "okay" I replied back, "I'll go first...truth or dare y/n" "truth" I told her "ah your no fun" she whined, "stop acting like a child bro" I chuckle a bit. She raised her brow "I am not" the. She looked away embarrassed "you were whining like one though" I said back "whatever I'm older than you anyway" she said "ya how old are you" I smirked "hey I'm asking the question since you said truth" she said in a tone "fine shoot" "how old are you?" She asked me. Is she fr lmao "17" I said annoyed  with her question "I'm 18 btw" she smirked , "frankly I don't care" I smiled she dropped her smirk and eyed me down licking her lips "mhm" she said "truth or dare Billie?" I said next "dare" "I should have known" I said sarcastically "ya ya" she rolled her eyes. "I dare you to go outside and yell I'm a whining baby as loud as you can" I laughed " what! No way! I'm not baby!" She argued "well your sure are acting like one right now" I smirked "urgh fine" she got up and went out side and did as told. I laughed as she walked back in "I hate you" she said trying to be mad but holding back a laugh "ya whatever bil" I told her she blushed a bit at that "you good" I smirked, "ya I'm better than ever" and she ploped herself down on the bed. "Your turn" she grinned "I chose dare this time" "ooo ok I dare you to run outside with nothing but your underwear and bra" she laughed thinking I wouldn't do it "okay hold on" I said, she quickly snapped back "wait what?" She looked shocked "yeah I'll do it" she was surprised I'd actually do it like ya I've done worse. "Well okay then" she smirked, I took of my shirt and pants not caring if she saw, I caught her starting at me this girl- "take a picture it'll last longer" I chuckled and she quickly looked away blushing "maybe I will" she smirked getting cocky again "by all means go ahead" I teased I don't care anyways "mhm" "well I gotta dare to do brb" and I ran outside  in my underwear and bra and back in. "Done!" I said out of breathe she just laughed throwing her head back. "What?" I said arching my eyebrows "nothing you looked really funny is all" "ya whatever" I looked for my clothes but they aren't on my bed anymore huh? "Aye where's my shit?" I asked Billie "what do you mean?" She said clearly the corporate "give back my clothes Billie" "I don't have them y/n" she mocked my tone. I groaned "fine I'll get different clothes from my closet then" I have a walk in closet and when I went to open it...it was locked? The hell "Billie why is my closet locked?" I said in a high pitch tone ready to beat ass. "I don't know" she smirked istg "Billie give me the key now or I'll be pissed at you forever" "I like when your pissed" she said smirking "urgh Billie come on" I whined. She then walked up to me slowly "look who's the baby now" I rolled my eyes at her "whatev-. I was cut off my her hand around my neck, "don't roll your eyes at me mamas" she said lowly "B-Billie let me go" I said nervously "only if you say sorry daddy" she whispered in my ear and nibbled it and my checks grew hot and my mouth hung open. "Excuse me?" She then pressed harder on my neck, "you heard me". "I'm not calling you daddy Billie!" She then shoved her leg between my legs making her knee rub through my underwear causing me to let out gasp "wth" I whispered but I couldn't help but kinda like it, "say it princess" she kissed my neck " I-I uh" I was flustered by her actions. " come on use your words kitten" she said looking In my eyes, I finally gave in "sorry daddy" I said "good girl" and she was about to let go when I said "bitch" under my breath but she heard fuck! "What did you say?" She said backing me into a corner. "Nothing" I quickly answered "no no I heard something" she glared at me "well in must have been your imagination" I gained back my confidence. "Don't talk back to me love" she said as she slid her hand on my cheek. "I guess I'll have to punish you" she smirked " um what?" I said with my eyes wide, "lay down on the bed" she ordered,  I was hesitant but complied and payed down "good" she said. Then she hovered her body over mine with her lips only inches apart. "I'm gonna make you regret talking back to me kitten" I looked at her lips then her eyes and said something risky "oh  is that right daddy?" She looked at me and smirked "yes babygirl" and she smashed her lips on me and we fought for dominance with are tongues but she won obviously. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard until you can't walk" she whispered I moaned at her words and she chuckled "you like that idea kitten?" I nodded my head saying yes. "Good girl" and she slid her hand in my panties rubbing my clit. "Fuck" I moaned lowly "you like that love?" She looked me in my brown eyes "yes daddy" I moaned out and she smirked. She stuck two fingers in my pussy making me Yelp "ahh! Mm" "shhh quiet down kitten I'm not there yet" "mhm" and she went faster and faster I was a moaning mess at this point. "Yess!" I moaned "your so sexy mama" and she groaned. She licked down my body reaching my wet pussy and started licking and sucking me I was moaning loud enough for the neighbours to hear at this point. She moaned on my pussy sending vibrations causing me to buck my hips. "Ahh! Fuck" "you taste so good kitten" "mhm" I moaned back.
After a while of eating me out she stuck three finger in me really fast without stopping "AHh!...OMG!" She kept going in and out with a come here motion hitting my g-spot "fuck! Your gonna make me cum daddy!" Then she said "let it out mama" and I came all over her face as she slurped in up. "Omg! Fugk!" She kissed me and said "open" and I opened my mouth, she stuck her cum filled fingers in my mouth making me deepthroat her fingers. "That's it mama" she said looking at me intently.
****
We were all cleaned up and I said "you are officially my favourite babysitter" and she smirked "oh yeah?" She said "yes daddy" I teased "mmm baby don't say that unless you want some more" her smirked got bigger. "Well maybe I do" I said crawling on her and she kissed me.
That night they had multiple round of seggs lmao

The end

A/n more coming soon 😉