I love you

A/N hey guys I'm back!!! Yay!! Hope you didn't miss me too much. I will be posting every Tuesday and Thursday from now on.
Btw this story is only Fluff no smut enjoy. THERE IS A SONG HERE AND ONLY OKAY IT WHEN I SAY.

Y/n POV
I was reading a book in bed while my girlfriend Billie sat next to me on her phone. Probably on Instagram, I look over to and see her like a post from another girl in a bikini?!. Um? Why the hell. "Billie whatcha doing?" I ask her trying to keep my cool. "I'm on Instagram babe" she looks over and smiles, "what about that post you just liked" I said with a annoyed chuckle. Billie smirked and me clearly she liked seeing my like this ugh!. "I don't know what your talking about" she said still with a smirk on her beautiful face...urgh! It's so hard to stay mad at her. "Yes you did it was a girl in a bikini!" I blurted out not meaning to sound so mean. I shut my mouth fast and turned away, "hey hey y/n I'm sorry I was just joking I only liked the picture because I knew you were watching, I wanted to see you jealous because your really cute when you are" she said and cuddled up to me kissing me on my forehead. "But still its not cool" i sniffled out. I saw her let out a small sigh "y/n I know I shouldn't have done that...I'm sorry I love you and only you for ever and ever okay" she said reassuringly. "I love you too billie" I say and kiss her on the lips, she smiles into the kiss. "I promise I won't do something like that again" she says and puts her pinky finger out "pinky swear" I look at her and roll my eyes playfully. "Pinky swear" I say back. She then giggles and pushes me on the bed and starts pepper kissing me. "I love you sooooooooo much omg you have no idea y/n...I think your the one for me". I pause did she mean like marriage or something? "Me too billie" I say back and kiss her again. "Get dressed we are going out!" She says in her baby voice which always make me laugh she's so cuteeee!. "Okay okay" I laugh out, "you have 30 minutes and wear something fancy cuz I'm taking you someone special" she winks and walks away. Hm what is this girl planning?.
***
I put on a black dress with some white and black converse,and a necklace.
Outfit:

(Dress)

(Dress)

(Shoes)

(Shoes)