Quick fuck

A/n hey guys sorry I posted so late today I had a lot of things happening my grandma got an a car accident and my mom went to the ER for being bitten by a skunk that also sprayed her. Istg I'm not making this up.even though it sounds fake I'm serious💀.my mom might have rabies fr.my house stinks. Sorry if the chapters short
****
Y/n POV
"So what do you guys think?" Billies manger asked us. I was in shock and so ducking happy, "yes! Fuck yeah!" Billie yelled. Billie's manger just said that I could go on tour with her and I'm so excited ahhh. Billie grabbed me by the face and kissed me harshly. "I love youuu" she said in her baby voice, I chuckled "me too billie!".
***
2 days later

Y/n POV
Right now we are in the tour bus on our way to San Francisco where billies first venue is at. I was reading a book until I felt Billie come up behind me from my chair. She kissed my neck "I want you to fuck me so bad right now baby" she whispered in my ear causing me to gasp. "Billie what the hell" I laughed. "What?" She gave me a goofy smile, "you're to cute" I smirked. She then pepper kissed my face saying that I was the cuter one, but i know that she is. "O-okay b-Billie stop hahah" I laughed out. She stopped and sat on my lap, looking me in the eyes innocently. She the kissed my on the lips and stared grinding on my lap making me groan. "B-Billie love" I whispered but got cut off "shh I want you daddy". I lost it. I picked her up and wrapped her thighs around my wait and brought her to our small bus room. I plopped her on the bed and wasted no time reconnecting our lips. "Mmm" I heard Billie moan into our kiss, I took off her pant and rubbed her clit in a fast motion earning a loud to  whimper escape her lips. "Omg y/n fuck" she said lowly. I then added two finger and curled them and so on. "Ah f-fuck yes daddy!" She yelled and I groaning "louder I want you to scream my name". I then quickened my pace making her breathe fasten. "I g-gonna c- OMG FuCk!" Billie yelled as I attacked her pussy with my mouth still finger fucking her. "Cum for me darling" and with that all I heard was "AHH FUCK Y/N YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD" she cried out a tear coming out of her eye.
***
I pulled her close into my chest under the blankets for her to rest. "Wait lemme do you" she breathed out. I smiled and said "no love you need to rest next time I promise" I chuckled and with that the love of my love Billie eilish cuddling to my side.