Ms. Eilish

*HEAVY SMUT WARNING*
(Like promised😉)

Y/n POV
Oh shit! I look at the time -9:00am- I'm gonna be late for class. I quickly run as fast as my feet can carry to ms. Eilish's class. She is my music teacher and if I'm late idk what will happen. I make it bursting through the doors as I jus heard my name called for attendance, "Here!" I yell out and then get embarrassed that's the whole class, is starting at me. I quickly shake of my nervousness and take a seat in the front next to Macy. "Hey y/n/n what took you so long?!" Macy my BFF whisper shouted. "My alarm didn't wake me up" I replied.
***
After about 20 minutes in the lesson, Macy and I still talking quietly i here ms. Eilish call my name. "Y/n!" She shouts, "y-yes ms. Eilish?" I say a little scared. "Stop talking to your peers and listen up!" She says. "Ofcourse sorry ma'm", "good, now care to tell me the answer to problem 5?". I gulp and think of an answer. "I-I don't know ma'm" I see her come up to me with a murderous look and place each hand on either Side of my desk then lean down to me. She looks at me through her eyelashes. She stayed like that for a moment before saying something. "Detention today 3:50pm don't be late" she said huskily. I was left flustered and nodded my head as she went back to the lesson.
***
*ring*
The bell rang and students ran out of class rooms to go home. As I grabbed my things and put them in my backpack hesitantly making my way to her class.
I slowly open the door. "Uh ms.E?" I call out, "over here darling" she answers back. I walk in and see her with her feet propped up on the desk. "Take a seat" she says as she lazily points to one. I do as told, "so should I start working or?..." I say unsure what to do. "No I need your help to mark tests" she says.
"Mark" I say the name on the page of the quiz handing to her to grade. "Thank you love" she says and smirks at me. I blush a bit not enough for her to notice though. "Hey could you get me that eraser up there please" ms. Eilish pointed to the ears see bin on the top shelf. "Yes ma'am" I say and look up at the self, well I'm definitely too short to reach up there. So I go on my tippy toes trying my best to grab the small bin. I can feel my skirt making its way up my wait from my movements, I can also feel eyes on me...uhhh. "I can't...I can't reach it could you help me please?" I blush from embarrassment and she makes her say to me. I can feel her chest connect to my back as she grabs the bin. "Here you go love" she says in my ear. I let out a tiny breathing moan. Oh shit! No!. I turn around and see her eyes are dark and full of lust...what have I done this can't be happening...can it?. "I-Im sorry I didn't mean-. I felt a hand cover my mouth and she shushed me, "shhshhh...it's okay love" she said with a smirk. Oh gawd when she says love it makes me...mmm!. I bite my lip not wanting to make the mistake of moaning again. She looks down at my lips and does the same with her own and looking back up in my eyes. God I just want her to fuck me she's so fucking hot. "Hey love?" She asked, I look at her and nod. "You know you should do that infront of me unless you want me to fuck you" she said in pure confidence. I let out a groan as she smirked. "I-I...p-please do" I say back. I gasp as I look down to see her rub my clit through my already wet panties. "Oh your already so wet for me pet" she says lowly making me moan do you the fact she is rubbing me and her words. "Omg-mm!" I let out, she chuckled and then pulled down my panties and stuck her fingers through my wet folds. "Mm" she said as she licked her fingers of my wetness. I breathed out heavily. "I wanna taste more of you kitten" I quickly nodded eager for her to have me. "Eager one aren't we?" She smirked I just moaned back. With no warning she connected her tongue to my pussy and started swirling and sucking harshly. "Ah! Omg mm! M'am" I whined. She got up to look at me in the eyes and said "I want you to call me billie for this kitten" I nodded my head and she went back to my pussy. She sucked my clit while pumping two fingers in my whole and I started shaking uncontrollably. "Ah! I-I think I'm gonna c-cum" "hold it" she said back while inserting three finger and curling the in a fast motion not stoping once. "P-please I can't hold it anymore!" I cried as my body kept jolting from every thrust. "I said hold it princess" I was a moaning mess I swear the whole staff could hear. "Y-yes billie r-right there" I whispered since I could form any words anymore. "Can I come now!mm!" I panted. "Beg me" she groaned loudly at the sight of my pussy around her fingers. "P-please please l-let me cum b-Billie please I can't h-hold it!" I shouted. As she slapped her fingers in me making me hit the table. She sucked on my neck and used her thumb to rub my clit which was it for me I was about to cum now!. She could see what it was doing to me and she smirked. "Cum mamas" she said and moaned a bit. And I did. "ah omg! Fuckkm!" I look down and I feel a different sensation Oh shit I was gonna squirt?. "AH! Omg FUCK IM COMING!" Liquid gushed out of me fast as Billie fell to her knees to lick it up. "Mmm you taste Devine kitten" she smiles on my pussy. "Hahhh" I moaned out. "Now run along kitten cuz tommorow you have another detention awaiting you" she smirked as she bit my ear and handed me my clothes. "Y-yes Billie" I said and walked out but before I did she pulled my in and kissed me on the lips sticking her tongue in a passionate kiss. "Later mamas" she winked.

A/n okay there is more smut so hold up and sorry I'm late posting I was really busy♥️