Studio pt.1

Y/n POV
I was at my studio working my album I've been in the artistry for about a year now, I wouldn't say I'm really famous but I have my following and I love them all and they're support. I have already come up with 5 songs for it, I still need 6 more to complete the album. It's going to be called "fuck up" that really spoke to me cuz well I am a fuck up. The songs I have finished are called, "anxiety", "END","hopeless love", "fuck up", "all of our mistakes". I was proud of them so far I cried a lot making most of them.
The song that got me where I am today is "all things happen for a reason" it was my first song and became an over night sensation, it got 13million views. I freaked the fucked out when we found out.
***
I wanted another singer to be featured on one of my songs. I thought it was right for the song I'm currently working on, but if knowone is able ill just try my best to make it a solo. I still don't know who should be on it though, I need someone with a soft voice to go with my more higher Octave voice.
***
"Hey y/n we found someone who is willing to be featured on your song". My manager klayton tells me. I shot up out of my seat excited, yes! Yes! Finally!. "Yes!...who is it?" I waited for his answer "her name is Billie Eilish" hm never really heard of her before, I mean I have seen some stuff about her online though I guess I have to do some research on her. "Well when is she available klay?" I asked. He looked at an email and read out "Saturday at 12:00pm we can come to your studio to discuss and hopefully finish your song" he read. That's 2 days from now that will give me time to learn who she is and write some more, "thank you klay could you write down the email address I would like to send them a thank you to there regards" I said happily. "Sure thing y/n" klay said.
***
I'm currently searching Billie eilish to know what her music style is like. Turns out we're the same age aswell. I'm 16 by the way. I went to images and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, "damn she hot" I said under my breath. I then wrote some more on the song and I think it's done I left so parts out for Billie to help fill when she sings, I'm gonna name the song " mischievous intentions" that's sound cool af it's gonna be so good I love it already!.
***

A/N hey so what do you think of this beginning hm? There's gonna be more parts to this maybe 3 idk but it's gonna be a long one I think so stay tuned loves❤️