Jealousy ,jealousy

A/N see what I did there with the tittle? 🤪...no?....okay moving on!.
SMUT WARNING I don't always remember to do them so ya.

Y/n POV
Billie and I where at some vegan restaurant in LA. I decided on getting a salad. The waitress came up to us with her notepad. "Evening ladies what May get for y'all today?" She asked looking right at me licking her lips. "I'll just get a salad" I smiled. I saw Billie giving her a death glare. "Great order...and uh you?" She asked again. "I'll have a sandwich" she said gritting her teeth, the waitress wrote down billies order and turned to me. " would you like a drink love?" She smiled. I new what was happening but I liked seeing Billie jealous so imma play along. I smirked at her and replied, "ya I'll get a tall glass of water please, mama" she blushed and wrote it down. "You?" She asked Billie. Damn She does not look happy, "yeah I'll get a go fuck your self" she said the last part under her breath almost a whisper. "What?" She asked "I said go fuck your self" she looked at her with her usual rbf. The waitress wasn't pleased with her answer and told her to get out. "Get out...now!" Billie smiled "I was already leaving" Billie grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of our booth and kissed me hard on the lips. The waitress gasped and looked shocked then blushed. " I-I g-get out go!" She looked a bit sad but whatever hehehahha.
***
I was pushed into the back seat of billies car. "Billie what are you doing?" I asked pretending I didn't know what happened. She gave me a stern look and said "kitten you think I didn't know what was happening in there?" She crossed her arms while towering or me in the car. "Nope" I said popping the P. Billie than grabbed my neck a squeezed hard. "What was that? Love" I almost couldn't breath, " o-okay fine I admit it, I liked seeing you jealous so I played along" I said finally. She let go and smiled. "Aw kitten you really think that would work?" "Uh yeah it kinda did Billie" I chuckled, but she looked me in the eyes angry. "Angry are we?" I smirked at her. "Y/n you better watch what you say" I liked this "yeah or what?" I smirked again. Her eyes grew dark. "Or else I'll punish you so hard you will be begging me to stop" she said sounding pleased with herself. But that didn't work for me I'm not letting her be top this time. "Nah but you will" I said "what?" She said a bit mad. I she grabbed her and got on top pinning her wrists above her head. "Y/n stop" " do you still want me to stop if I do this" I started sucking and kissing her neck. "Mph mm" she let out, "huh? What did you say mamas?" She then got out of my grip and put her hand on my clothes clit. "Omg" I gasped. "What was that?" She smirked. "Shut up" I said and covers her mouth with my hand. She was still smirking and me while rubbing circles on my clit. "No" I said and pinned her hand up. I then ripped off her shorts and began rubbing fast causing her to let out a muffled moan from my hand. " mph mm f-f" she let out through my hand. "Shshsh it's okay let it out mamas" I said taking my hand away from her mouth, "f-fuck y/n d-don't stop" she said biting her lip. I added two fingers and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Earning more moans from the beautiful specimen under me. "Mhm that feel good?" I asked, all she did was moan more. "I want you to cum  on my fingers" I whispered in her ear then sucking on her nipple. Then I felt her fingers in me. *gasp* I looked down at Billie smiling innocently. She started pumping in and out, "s-shit Billie" I moaned, she is not gonna make me cum first. Then it became a fight for who cums first. I was now pumping in her as fast as I could her doing the same. Moans coming out of everywhere. "F-fuck Billie just cum already!" I moaned out, "n-no you!" She said. i groaned then took a mini pantie vibrator out of the pocket of the car seat. "W-whats that?" She said looking at the pink vibrator. "Sh your gonna lose like it or not love" I said and turned on the vibrator to Max placing it on her wet clit. "AH! Mm F-FuCk!" Finally. "Cum baby" I moaned out. "O-omg IM C-CU- "AH! shit!" I let out I came damn it what the fuck did that, I looked at Billie she was smirking. "H-how did y-you?- "can't share my secrets kitten" I was now annoyed. "Oh fuck you" I said and sucked her clit holding her down by her stomach and fingering the fuck out of her. "OMG AHEHH!" There we go finally!. "Don't get cocky next time" I said. "Fuck you t-too" I laughed and slapped her ass making her jolt. I laughed harder.

A/n was this funny idek byeee.