Don't leave

TW/SUICIDE ATTEMPT⚠️

Y/n POV
God... I hate my life...what's the point in living...I should just get it over with...would anyone even care?...i wanted to wait until I met my idol but... it hurts to much I can't take it anymore...The worlds better of with me gone.

Today's the day I'm gonna end it even though I wanted to met my idol Billie eilish first but I'm waiting to long I can't take it anymore, I walked downstairs with my headphones in my pocket and met with my parents watching tv...they didn't even notice I was standing there, "I love you mom, I love you dad" I said trying not to show to much emotion because this is the last time I will ever see them. "Oh where are you going hon" mom said "out" I replied "ok have fun" dad said "yea have fun dear" mom also said, "yeah I will" I told them fighting the tears...they didn't say I love you back, I opened the door and walked out then put on some head phones and played billies album while I walked to the nearest high way.

I'm at this huge highway with hundreds of cars speeding every now and then so this is the place...finally, I walked to the middle of the road in the highway and sat down next thing I love you by Billie eilish is playing and I feel peaceful I close my eyes and wait. I can hear cars honking but I push it out and smile when I feel a car come close...but then "hey! Are you okay!" I don't saying anything a just continue to listen to my music awaiting my end. I feel a pair of hand rip of my headphones "hey! Wth" I shouted, I then looked up to the person and it was omg... "Billie?" "Omfg are you okay!?" She said not acknowledging me saying her name "yeah but I wish I wasn't" I whispered under my breath but she hear it "hey hey listen don't do this come on, come with me baby" she picked me up and brought me in her car and drove off. I was partly in shock and on the verge of crying, Billie heard the sniffles "hey what your name?" She asked in a concerned voice, "y/n" I told her "I'm Billie" I chuckled a bit and said "I know" she then looked at me through her mirror and smirked "oh so you know me huh?" "Yeah to one and only Billie eilish" I said sarcastically, I know she my idol but I'm just a sarcastic person "haha" she said "you mind telling why you were sitting in the road love" love I liked that but she calls everyone pet names. "Uh...it doesn't matter" I said embarrassed at the fact she noticed me trying to kill myself. "It's not nothing, but if your not comfortable talking about it I won't push you" she gave me a comforting smile. "Yeah thanks" I said genuinely, we arrived at a house I've never been to before "hey Um where are we?" "My house you didn't exactly tell me where you live or anything so yeah haha" she said "oh ok" I said back. I got to met her and I'm gonna be in Billie eilish's house...damn at least one good thing came from today. "You need help getting out" she asked "oh uh no I'm good...thx" she opened the door for me I thanked her and as we were walking up to her house she interlocked are hands, I blushed a bit.

Billie's POV
This beautiful girl is trying to hurt herself not on my watch, she is really pretty...I opened the door for us and brought her to my room then turned my red lights on sitting her on the bed with blankets, to comfort her. "Here I got you some tea" I told her "oh...th-thank you" she stuttered out...odd. I then sat next to her "is okay if we watch something" I asked her "y-ya sure go ahead" way is she stuttering...oh wait I forget I'm a celebrity who just let a random girl in my home, but she was in danger so it's okay. I put on the office "I love this show" y/n said "me too!"  We both giggled; damn she so cute when she laughs.

Y/n POV
I'm so nervous being here alone with her I'm afraid I'll mess up something and embarrass myself then I'd really find a better way to kill myself...anyways "so how old are you y/n" "17" she knows I know she's 18 so there's no point in asking her age. "Why did stop to help me?" I asked genuinely intrigued. "I'm not gonna let someone die or get hurt on my watch especially pretty being like you" she said and I blushed. Billie then leaned in her face close to mine and said "I probably shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it" before I could say something back she smashed her lips on to mine and I didn't protest missing her gave me the feeling of staying on this earth, just to kiss her everyday would be a dream. The we pulled back for air and just started in each others eyes "don't leave this world please" she starred I my eyes with a tear dripping down her cheek. It took me a lot to say "I won't I promise" then she kissed me again.

The end

A/N enjoying? Well there's more coming just wait.💕😚