The girl next door

Y/n POV
I'm laying on the grass of my front lawn when I see a moving fan back up into the driveway next to mine. Odd I didn't even notice the house was for sale, god I'm inside to much lmao. A girl with black hair comes out with a man with ginger hair along with her, wow she's hot ngl.

***
Currently listening to music while doing my history homework I don't understand why I have to do homework urgh! It's a waste of time. I look up through my window and see that black haired girl and she's ....changing oh god! I should close the blinds, as I make my way to close them I peek for a second dang she is so pretty...oop- did she see me?! Oh god no please say she didn't.

Billie's POV
I was changing into a baggy shirt for bed when I noticed a figure move through my window I looked back and saw a girl, was she looking at me?...I smirked a bit and brushed it off yeah I know I look good.

Y/n POV
*phew* I don't think she saw me, I just sat on my bed and started playing around with my ukulele and making up random lyrics as I go along. *tick* I hear a tick sound and it came from my window the hell?, I open the blinds and my window then a small eraser hits my face and I make a weird face. "Tf was that?" "Oh sorry didn't mean to hit your face haha" the girl laughed, "mhm well thank you for the eraser..." I waiting for her to say her name "Billie" she responded "hmm never heard a girl named Billie before cool" I told her "so what do ya want" I asked because she quite literally hit me with an eraser. "Oh ya were you spying on me?" She said with a smirk appearing, "w-what no why the hell would I do that weirdo" I was a little embarrassed cuz well it was kinda true "okay if you say so...by the way what's your name beautiful?" Oh that was hot "um y/n". "Well y/n it was nice meeting you how about we talk again tommorow when your not spying on me hm?" I blushed "I wasn't spying on you I just looked out of my window and suddenly saw someone changing so I got up to close the blinds!" I said with a little attitude laced in my voice, "ok fine haha see you tommorow good night mama"  "goodnight Billie" I said in a playful like annoyed tone.

To be continued...

A/N I'll make part two when I wake up tommorow I'm just tired right now anyways love y'all.❤️