Attitude

A/N hey guysss so thank you for almost 900 reads!!! Like damn I had no idea y'all liked this😭. I love u all ♥️.btw imma do a third person POV in this aswell.

Omniscient POV
Y/n was just opened the door to her shared apartment with none other than Billie eilish herself. Y/n had got back from a annoying ass day at work and is feeling exhausted and pist. Walking in the flat she notices Billie sitting on the couch watching a movie, and still hasn't done any cleaning around the house like y/n told her to. If they were sharing an apartment Billie should atleast help out.

Y/n POV
Ugh my roommate Billie still hasn't cleaned up after herself. "Billie" I said in a annoyed tone. She just looked at me then back to the tv. "Oh hey y/n what's up?" She said as she ate her slice of vegan pizza. I grew a little angry with her obliviousness and said "oh my dad was just amazing, and what's even better is that the whole house is a fucking mess". In a mad/sarcastic tone. She looked me up and down then said "gee calm down shorty, I was gonna clean up" my anger grew. "Shorty?...there will be no shorty calling and you better have all this cleaned by the time I get back down" then a went upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

Billie's POV
I watched y/n stumble up the stairs. Who does she thing she is telling me what to do, I ain't gonna clean shit...not now at least I'm to tired ughh. If this attitude of hers gets any worse idk what imma do. I may have something in mind tho I smirked.

Y/n POV
I changed into some small baggy shorts and a black tank top. Then went into the bathroom to remove left over makeup. If Billie hasn't clean anything I swear to god I'm gonna freak,  it's been 2 WEEKS since she hasn't clean anything of hers and it starting to mess with me. I walked down the stairs and see Billie STILL in the same spot looking at me with her usual smirk. I gave her a death glare but it didn't faze her not one bit. "Billie what the hell! I thought I told you to clean the fu- "yo don't talk to me like that hoe" she cut me off. Did she just call me a fucking hoe? Oh she gonna get it. "Did you call me a hoe, bitch?" Right after I said that she got up and toward over me trying to seem Intimidating which only worked a little. "Wtf did you call me?" She said lowly. "I called you a bitch now get over it" I clapped back. Her demeanour darkend and she grabbed by the neck, and pushed me against the wall hard. "Ow! Fuck!" I yelled out, "got anything else you wanna say?" She squeezed my neck. I was not letting her win this fight not this time. "Yeah...you can also go fuck your self cuz I'm out!" I yelled "what?!" She yelled confused. "I'm moving out I can't stay here when you never do anything to help so you're on your own Billie!" She let go of my neck and said "the hell you are! You're not leaving me here y/n" I don't care right now I wanna leave so I said "Billie you don't decide if I leave or not, so get out of my way or I'll make you" I spat. She ran to the door and pressed herself on it. "Oh yeah I'd like to see you try" she smirked. That only in raged me more this girl ugh! She'll be the death of me. I then go to her and try and push out of the way but she won't budge. "Billie move!" She looked down and me and said "no, you're not leaving me y/n" "why do you care Billie!?" Said then there was a silence. "Because I fucking like you okay!...everyone I loved has left me and I don't want you to leave to! I know that I'm not the easiest to live with but please y/n...don't go" she whispered the last part. I felt a tear leave my eye and I thought about it. "Billie..." but before I could finish-"you know what whatever just leave" she said tearing up moving away from the door and away from me. I wanted to tell her that I loved her too but she walked away so I ran after her. "Billie! Wait a second lemme explain!" I called to her. "JUST FUCK OFF Y/N!" And she slammed her bedroom door. Wow y/n you've really done it this time *sigh* even tho she's the one that always throws parties and shit.
***
10 minutes later
Omniscient POV
Billie was crying on her bed as y/n came up stairs to not on her door. *knock knock* "Billie..." y/n said softly "just leave me alone y/n" billie let out. Y/n sighed "I'm coming in" she opened the door and saw Billie on her bed in tears. "Billie I'm so sorry I said those things to you I didn't mean them...well most of them but that's not the point the point is that I...I love you to Billie" y/n let out. Billie turned to her and sniffled " ya whatever it's fine and I love you to y/n" she said smirking.

Y/n POV
Wait what the hell is she smirking?! Wtf "Billie tf you smirking for?" Istg this bipolar ass. "Oh because I made you believe I was actually crying and mad at you HHAHA!" This son of a bit- yk what "so you tricked me?" She smirked again "pretty much" she laughed out. This straight up pissed me off. "So does that mean you don't love me?" I said lowly but filled with sadness. She looked at me and Changed her cocky look to a serious one "no I do love you y/n" phew thank god "ok" is all I said and got up to walk off imma give her a piece of her own medicine. "Yo where you goin y/n" All I said was "away from your manipulative ass you hoe" as I was about to open the door billie got up and grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "Excuse me?" I smirked and said "you heard me" she pushed me on her bed and crawled on top of me. "Watch your words princess they might get you in trouble" is all she said before she attacked my neck. *gasp* "b-Billie what are y-you doing?" I said "shhh lay back so I can eat the attitude out off you mama" she whispered in my ear. I moaned in response and bucked my hips up. "Thata girl" she chuckled and ripped of my shorts in one movement. Billie teased my clit by rubbing circles through my panties causing me to jerk up. "Ah..f-fuck" I moaned Billie just looked me in the eyes and then kissed down my stomach all the way to my heat. She took
Off my panties with her teeth still looking at me the whole time. "Next time don't talk so much kitten" but before I could interject she placed her mouth on my clit and sucked harshly. "Ahhh! Fuck Billie!" I yelled out in pleasure. "Mmm you taste so good mamas" she moaned on my core making me jolt. "Ugh! Yes! Just like that" I then began rocking my hips on her mouth while holding her hair. I felt Billie grab my hand and pin them above my head. "No touching keep your hand up or else" she said darkly and then stuck in two finger making me squeal out. "F-fuck! Omg Billie!" Billie than curled her fingers in a faster motion. "What's my name?" She groaned out still finger fucking me. "B-Billie!" She looked me in the eyes as she sped up and rubbed my clot with her thumb and said "what's my name!" She yelled. I was a moaning mess I couldn't breath right ughh!. "D-daddy!!fuck!" I screamed out. "Good girl" she praised and kept going faster as she kissed and sucked my neck at my sweet spot. "Mm fuck! Yes! Daddy!" Billie then spanked my ass catching me off guard. "Daddy I-I think I'm gonna cum!" I yelled "cum for me mamas" and with that I let my sled go and yelled out "OMG FUCK BILLIE AH! YES" and I collapsed backwards. "That feel good mamas?" I noded and felt my eyes droop I was tired so tired. "Next time I'll punish you if you ever talk like that again" I nodded again. Billie slapped my ass hard and said "use your words mamas" "ah fuck! Yes billie" and she put a blanket over me and cuddled up.

A/N hope this was good♥️ it was a long one too