Happier Than Ever Tour

A/N HEY GUYS OMG ITS BEEN SO DAMN LONG IM SORRY BUTTTTT IM BACK YAYYYYY!!!. AND MY WRITING HAS GOTTSN BETTER THANK GOD.

Omniscient POV
******
"Holy shit!, Billie's going on fucking tour!..KAYLA!" You yelled for your sister. "WHAT?!" She charged back in annoyance due to you waking her up from her deep slumber. You jumped on Kayla's bed and landed right next to her; "Billie Eilish is going on tour again! For the first time in like 2 years!" You exclaimed excitedly, "see look!" You placed your phone in your sisters face to only have her snatch it from your grasp. "Holy Shit!" She said in disbelief, "I know" u smiled. "Holy shit,holy shit!,HOLY SHIT!" Kayla's screamed, and you both ran to your mother.

"Mom,mom!,mom!!!" You yelled in unison, your mother pushed the bed sheets off her face and groaned. "What,what,what!" She yelled already done with this conversation; You and Kayla stood still and silent for a second, then-"billieeilishisgoingontourthisyearcanwepleasegettickets!" You scrambled out. Your mom furred her eyebrows in confusion and then bucked her head, "what?" She asked. You both explained to her again and she thinks for a moment; your mothers thinking was driving you crazy! You COULDN'T wait for her to just say something damn!. Your mom sighed and said "yeah fine" and rolled over in bed, Kayla and you both jumped up hugging each other and laughed. "Yes!".
*********
3 days later
^^
"It says 5 more minutes" you were both currently waiting for the timer to be up so you could be the first ones to purchase tickets, but 5 minutes felt like forever. "...........OK!" You yelled as the app gave you access to buy the tickets, "get good ones!" Kayla chimed in; "uh ya no shit Sherlock" you retorted as you clicked the pit tickets. They were all being taken by the second so you had to hurry and click one for you both, you wouldn't be lying if you said that you didn't break into a sweat. "Got em!!" You finally cheered, "How much!" Your mom added. You paused and bit your tongue.. "500 total" your mom dropped her jaw, "are you serious!".
****************
Concert day
^^^^
"I don't know what to wear kay" you whined. Kayla was already dressed and ready but you couldn't seem to chose an outfit because they were all really good ones. "I knew I should have planned this ahead!" You mentally slap yourself for being so unprepared. You had 3 options:
Option one:

 You had 3 options:Option one:

Option two: