Hit Me Hard And Soft pt.1

~ I could eat that girl for lunch ~

"Billie!" "This way Billie!" "On your left! Left!" "Beautiful!" "Yes, give us eyes!"

Billie gazed at the numerous cameras with her ice cold blue eyes, each camera flashing in her direction capturing her every move in hopes to not miss even a single hair. She wore an all black outfit with her signature "baggy" style and a stripped square shaped beanie placed on top of her jet black and rather lengthy hair. A grin plastered across her face with each call of the paparazzi- to say she was enjoying herself would be an under statement- until all flashes came to a halt.

-"Is that y/n l/n?" "She's so sexy!" "y/n over here!" "Who are you wearing tonight?!" - "When's the album coming!?"

Y/n POV-

'Tonight was my first ever red carpet event...holy shit I feel like my stomach is doing backflips inside me. I decide to let them snap a few pictures of me before I answer a question and probably the only one of the night I'll answer, because shit I'm too nervous to even speak properly right now.

"Y/n! Who are you wearing?!"
One of the paparazzi asked while shoving a microphone in my face.

Nervously laughing, I go to speak "Tonight I've been blessed by none other than Gucci for this beautiful garment, thank you so much Gucci! And thank you everyone for being here!".

The dress I wore was floor length and fully red with small details here and there and a slit down the side. It shaped my body perfectly although, I still felt like I was a troll. My hair was curled and styled, as-well as some natural makeup and a deep red lip.

 My hair was curled and styled, as-well as some natural makeup and a deep red lip

(Reference)

Everything was going great until I felt a pair of eyes staring down at me...and not in a good way. I glanced over to see the one and only Billie Eilish. Holy fuck she looks perfect. Her gaze hardened, was she...jealous?; no way The Billie Eilish is jealous of me!?. I look like a rat compared to her there's no way... Billie's face was once full of bright flashes now in neutral lighting as I got bombarded with blinding light.

I see Billie starting to walk over towards me and putting up a happy face. She stands next to me and puts an arm around my waist, taking photos with me. 'Holy shit she just touched me!'

"Yes!" "Billie and y/n!" "New collab?!" "Ahhhh beautiful"

*flash flash flash*

Her hand was warm and I could  feel the bumps of her rings through my gown. She kept her gaze towards the cameras while moving her lips to speak. "Hey..." I heard her whisper.

My eyes shifted towards her and I opened my mouth the answer but before I could she interjected. "Don't look at me keep smiling okay mama" .... 'mama!?'.

I swiftly looked back and responded "Hi?" And after a few seconds  "you look hot" she bluntly says while maintaining her bitchy face. I try not to blush or show any reaction towards her words while I reply. "Uh thank you, so do you Billie" I nervously smile.

She gives a fake smile and then takes one last photo with me before walking off. 'That was odd...'.

She smelled like warm vanilla and fresh fruits as well as a small pinch of rain. This was my first encounter with Billie and will probably be my last. 'Awww dang it, I barely spoke to herrr' I internally whined. Some how it felt like she didn't like me, or is that how she really is off camera?.

(By the way, I'm y/n l/n of you didn't know already. I'm a debut artist, I gained over 5 million followers in only 2 weeks of releasing my first hit single "piece by piece". I'm currently working on releasing my first ever album this year called "Mistakes".  I'm 19 and I'm from Ontario, Canada but moved to LA to  6 months ago pursue my love for music. )

I walk off the red carpet and make my way to the many limos and black cars full of security waiting for all of us to leave in. As I'm about to be seated in my car I see a flash of those ice blue eyes again. She's watching me through the window of what seems to be a matte back dodge challenger. 'She really drove herself?' I think to myself since there's so many people at this event it must be impossible to park or even get away from paparazzi.  I decide to wave goodbye to her but she just puts on some sunglasses and nods her head while driving away.
'Well..I tried' I mentally spoke and got in and then I was off.

A/N  Heyyyy guys I know it's been so long holy fuck I'm sorry 😭. Anyways imma be making this at least 3 parts so yes I'll be updating and officially finally releasing shit. Love yall<3