Wedding pt.1

A/n Hey guys like I said I'm posting every Tuesday and Thursday.♥️ (btw y/p/o/c means your place of choice.

Y/n POV
Today is the day. Omfg I'm gonna freak out. I let out some shaky breathes before I get up and shower. I'm getting married today....I don't know how to handle this I've never been married before. I hope I don't mess anything up, god I'm so over thinking this...or am I?. No! I love Billie and I will not let my jitters get the best of me!.
I hop in the steamy shower and cleanse myself with lavender body wash. Then mix some pepperment sented shampoo/conditioner, *sigh* this is so relaxing. The pleasant odours lingering in the air brings me away from my nervous breakdown I was about to have. I rap a white towel around my body and one for my hair, Then make my way back to my bedroom.
I just put in a simple outfit since Im just going downstairs so the maids can get me ready. I like to shower and bathe without the help of the maids since I'm more comfortable that way hehe. And if you don't know I am a princess, the princess of y/p/o/c. It gets stressful sometimes but I can't complain since I have everything I ever wanted unlike the un royal so I shouldn't take it for granted, but I do try my best to help the un wealthy as much as possible, such as fundraisers and more.
I quickly put on a fancy robe  then make my way down stairs to the dress up room as they call it.  (The outfit):

(You can change the colour if you wish)

Y/n POV
I make my way down the huge spiral stairs with my robe floating around due to the speed I am walking. *gasp*
"lady y/l/n be carful going down the stairs we don't want another accident" mrs. Lee says

(she is one of your maids/helpers). I pause and slowly walk down the rest of the stairs careful not to trip on my robe.

"Ah yes ofcourse my bad" I say and continue on.

"By the way lady y/l/n, lady O'Connell is also preparing in another dress up room aswell, she should be done soon so I suggest you hurry to get ready"

"Ofcourse" I reply and am escorted to the dress up room (grwm😗✌🏻💀).

The maids open the doors for me and I thank them as I made my way to the comfy chair infront of the mirror. Before they maids do there magic they ask me a question.

"Lady y/l/n good morning and have you already washed up first?" They ask politely.

"Why yes ofcourse darling" I say sweetly. I like to treat the "maids" as normal people unlike my father.

They start with my hair. Instead of a traditional bun or let loose hairstyle I asked for a slick back ponytail like Ariana grande had in her potions music video. I am real fond of her she has an amazing voice, I even invited her to the wedding. Hopefully she decides to come. (Btw Billie isn't famous in this story but she is royalty🥰) Hairstlye: