Meet and greet

Y/n POV
Today is the day, you guest it IM GOING TO A BILLIE EILISH CONCERT! It's my dream come true I also got meet and greet tickets and when I say I payed a lot I mean 1500 dollars.
***
Okay I must pick the best outfit I own cuz like...you know I wanna look good.

(The outfit^^)I'm wearing a see through star long sleeve with a white bra underneath with a pair of jeans

(The outfit^^)
I'm wearing a see through star long sleeve with a white bra underneath with a pair of jeans.
"Where are you going  dressed like that?" dad came in "dad it's just a top and I want to look  good leave me alone" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever just don't let any guys touch you" he said "dad!" I said embarrassed, "okay" then he walked away.
***
I got to the concert I'm currently waiting for Billie to come on stage, god I'm so excited!.
Suddenly the beginning of bad guy starts to burst and I can see a figure on stage it's her!. Billie was so pretty and it's really hyped in here I love it!.
She was in the middle of singing hostage when she looked at me...omg she looked at me!. Wow she is really staring at me what do I do?, I just looked her back in the eyes and sang the song with her making her smirk at me leaving me frozen.
***
The show was a out of body experience, god I could do that everyday. It was time for the meet and greet, I'm at the front of the line thank god. I see Billie come up to the meet and greet stand and look at me with a smirk, causing me to blush. "Hey mamas" she said leaning in for a hug, "omg hey Billie!" I said back "I love you" I told her letting a small tear escape my eye. "Awh don't cry baby...meet me in the bathrooms in 1 hour" she whispered to me. It made me freeze up in confusion but I didn't protest, "uh okay" I said with a smile and then took a picture and went to get a snack in the food court.
***
An hour went by and most people are gone so I walked in the bathroom and just fixed myself up in the mirror, while I waited for Billie. Is she really gonna come?. I hear footsteps and I get nervous, a beautiful green rooted girl stands infront of me with a smirk. "Glad to see you came" she smirked "ofc um why am I here exactly," I said with a nervous chuckle, "so I could get you alone...to myself" she whispered the last part as she came closer. I just stood there not knowing what to do, " oh wdym?" I asked "this" she looked me in the eyes then my lips and smashed her lips on mine. This is my first kiss and I love it!, Billie moved her hands to my hips and got lower each second while slowly kissing down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I let out a small moan causing her to smirk on my neck, "uh...b-Billie" I stuttered "yes kitten" she said seductively. But before I could say something she hand her hand on my pussy rubbing through the fabric of my jeans, "I-I I'm a virgin" I told her. She stoped and looked at me in the eyes intently, "do you still want me to?...I promise I'll be soft kitten" she said in my ear. I quickly nodded my head making her smirk wider, "good girl" she said and continued rubbing on my jeans.
***
"Omg!..mhm yes!" I moaned out, "that feel good kitten?" She said while having 2 fingers in me. "Y-yess! Bil- "it's daddy princess" "y-yes daddy!" "Good kitten" she smirked "mhm" I let out. "Ah! Something coming out of me!" I moaned loudly "shhh it's okay kitten your cumming for me...good job" she told me and it felt so good ah. "That's it babygirl your doing great...and done" she said and I let out my last moan.
Billie kissed me and said "gimme your phone mama" I did as told, she took it and out her number in "that's for you call me when you get home kitten" she smiled at me and pecked my lips before walking out swaying her hips.

I put my clothes back on and fixed myself in the mirror.
Best.day.of.my.life

The end

A/N more coming