I like you duh

A/n heyo starting off new.

Y/n POV
Billie and I have been best friends since before we could even walk. In eighth grade I started growing a small crush in her...I-uhm anyways. I'm in 11th grade now and so is Billie but she had a boyfriend, and I still have feelings for her.
*****

"Haha! That shits funny as hell" Billie laughed at something Q her "boyfriend" texted her. I mentally rolled my eyes but I gotta be happy for her...I guess.

"What's up?" I asked. She didn't look up from her phone when she said. "It's nothing just Q" she said with a huge smile. Which made me more annoyed.

I got tired of watching Billie text him the whole time when she is supposed to be doing shit with me!. I invited Billie over to stay the night to have like a sleepover fun girl night. All she does is talk to Q that urgh!. Wait! I got a wicked ass idea. I get up and head to my bedroom, Billie still not looking up from her screen...I scoff. Anyways I grab my phone of my bed and call the groupchat.

-Dialing...

Danielle: "Heyyy bitch!"

Jah: "yo wass good"

Mel: "hi girly"

Isaac: "why we on call?"

Elijah: "yeh wass good mama!"

They all said as the FaceTime call was answered.

"Yo so guys, wanna have a huge sleepover at my house tonight?" I said

Danielle: "hoe you know I'm always down!" She said excited.

Isaac: "yo for sho I'd love to man as long as eli comin to, yo you comin eli?"

Elijah: "yeah imma go"

"Okay cool how bout you Mel,Jah?"

They thought for a sec.

Mel: "well I do have some homework but...fine I'll take a break this once for you y/n/n" she said softly. I love how shy she is she so lovable.

Jah: "I dunno yall"

I make a pouty face and say.
       "I got hella snacks and Billie is here so   should be fun right?

Jah still gives me an unsure look but then I give in and say.
"There will be weed to-

Jah "aw say less I'm on my way homie"

I laugh with the rest of the group and we 0ur byes.
***

Okay so they should be here in about 30 minutes more or less.

I go change into something other than my sweat pant and ripped t-shirt. I wanna make billie keep her eyes of her phone too.

Hold up lemme text the gc to bring pjs but also wear something hot here.
***
So I decided on this outfit for tonight:

***So I decided on this outfit for tonight: