twelve

Okay guys, can we just pretend that this guy in the GIF is Seb Stan? Please and thank you. My editing skills are not good enough to actually put him in, lol.

 My editing skills are not good enough to actually put him in, lol

bucky

We were surrounded by blue and purple light, a shield of... something. I only knew it came from Ana.

"Get behind me!" She shouted, Sam's eyes shot to mine for a moment. He was worried, so was I. But all three of us did as she had told us and ended up behind her. She suddenly dropped the shield of energy, and she stood up straight, looking straight ahead.

"Ana..." I whispered her name, she turned to look at me for a second. Her eyes were glowing, a mixture of blue and purple light swirling in her eyes.

"Stay behind me." She stated simply, there was a gunshot, she quickly turned her head once again and raised a hand to catch a bullet from hitting her in the head. "Really?" she asked, almost bored as she dropped the bullet and we heard another shot.

That one tore through Selby.

"They're going to pin this on us." Sam stated the obvious as Ana used her power to disintegrate each of our enemies guns to dust. She was going to lose control. The only reason I knew she hadn't already was because she hadn't attempted to kill anyone yet.

"We have a real problem now, so follow my lead." Zemo told us. "We can use Ana to keep us safe if we need to."

"Use her?"

"She's already gone, James. May as well use Empress to our advantage." Zemo said as if it was a fine idea. I looked to Ana who was still staring straight into the room. She hadn't moved since she had gotten rid of the guns and the others had fled.

"No, we can't use her like they did." The words came out of my mouth far too fast as I turned to look back at Zemo. Was I glaring? Most definitely.

"She's moving..." Sam cut into the conversation, I looked back to Ana who was indeed walking straight through us without a care in the world.

"We don't have to use her, we can just follow her. She will do the rest." Zemo told me, I took a deep breath and walked out first. If this was how we were going to play it, I couldn't let him get close to her. Who knows what he would try and do with her power.

She walked slowly, not seeming to be afraid of a number of bounty hunters potentially already on our tails. I don't see why she would be. What I didn't understand was why Ana had used her powers in the first place. I mean, in the bar I get, it was a part of our cover, but when that cover was broken...