eleven

ana

ana

The fact that James had asked me for forgiveness the second we had walked into the garage was a bad sign for what was about to happen. I almost lost my temper when Zemo walked in. And by almost, I mean that instead of arguing and shouting I stayed silent. I didn't say a word. I still hadn't. I didn't know what to say.

Right now we were all sitting on Zemo's plane, he had just joked about feeding us possibly salmonella coated food in Sokovian with his butler. Why he thought I wouldn't understand the language would elude me, unless he just didn't care. I stayed standing, away from the other three and stared out one of the windows. This all sat wrong in my gut.

I listened just enough to know where we were going, why we were going there.

Madripoor, in order to climb the criminal ladder and find the person who created the serum.

"We cannot walk in as ourselves. James, you will have to become someone you claim is gone." Zemo stated, I turned to look at James who was already staring at me. "Anastasia, you will have to become someone you wish to never become again." I bit my lip and turned my attention away from James. "You know, I get the feeling you don't like me much." Zemo added, when I looked to him I saw he was looking at me. Speaking to me. Essentially saying the exact same thing that Walker said to me only a few days ago.

"I wonder why that is."

"I do wonder, since I haven't done anything to you."

"Yet." I added to the end of his sentence. "Maybe you haven't done anything to me yet, but you fucked over these two idiots." I said, pointing to Sam and James. "Which leads me to believe you will fuck us over again. I don't trust you in the slightest, but in the spirit of being nice I'll give you a warning. Fuck us over, I'll kill you with my bare hands." I told him.

"How was that nice?" Zemo asked, I sat down in the seat across from him and stared him in the eyes. I was in close proximity to James now, he was only an arms length away from me.

"Because you'll know what's coming, instead of it being a surprise." I answered bluntly.

"Now she's comfortable, Zemo, talk." James said, his voice was harsh and left no room for disobedience. I looked to him with confusion for just a second before looking back to Zemo. Talk about what? What did I miss?

"So, I hear you want to know what your trigger word is." Zemo spoke, I froze. "And that you would like to know more about how your powers work in regards to your brain losing rationality." I could feel my fists getting tighter, to the point where my knuckles were turning white. My nails were leaving marks on my palms, I wouldn't know if I had drawn blood until I would let go.

"Кровавый волк." Blood wolf.

"Those are the words that will shut me down?" I had to ask, to double check.