Chapter 12: Home

Y/N's POV:

"Party?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm hosting clients in an hour."

"Oh." I simply nodded.

Bucky came up beside me again.

"Where are you?" he asked in a softer tone than usual.

"What? Oh, I was just admiring the paintings. I always knew half of the ones at museums were fakes, but I never knew were the real ones were. It's not everyday you get to see this."

We both looked back at the paintings and a comfortable silence grew between us until Sharon spoke again.

"You guys need to change, come with me." She motioned and I reluctantly followed.

Bucky's POV:

I was sitting on the couch in what resembles a fancy-looking living room. I already changed into a black suit she gave me, not going to lie, this is a very nice suit. Sam was looking for a shirt on the clothing racks she provided. Y/N went to go change, but I didn't see her pick out anything, apparently Sharon gave her what she called a 'special outfit'.

I was staring at the drinks on the coffee table until Sharon came in and Sam started talking.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?"

"They'll lock me up if I step foot in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition."

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and all the chaos, I just-"

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy."

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo replied. 

I glared at him.

"By the way, how is the new-" she was interrupted by the bedroom door opening and Y/N coming out. We all directed our gaze towards Y/N.

She looked beautiful. My jaw absentmindedly parted a little.

(change it however you like, i was gonna put another one but when i cant remember where i saved it)

She was wearing a tight little black dress. Nothing scandalous, and long enough to hide her gun and knife in. It hugged her body in all the right places. 

 She was stunning. Although, that dress would look better on the- Jesus Buck what are you thinking? No. maybe- NO. snap out of it.

"What are y'all looking at?"