Chapter 34: El Chapo

Y/N's POV:

Bold means Wakandan and/or Spanish.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over." He demanded. Who does this dollar tree copycat thinks he is? The only authority he has in here is to leave.

I pushed the glass away and grabbed the bottle to take one big last swig at the liquor.

You're gonna need it.

"Hey slow your roll. Shield or no shield the only thing you're running here is your mouth." Sam calmly said. You tell him!

"Sam had Karli and you overstepped. And he's been more useful than you!" I angrily pointed to Zemo and stood up from my seat on the counter.

"We'll need all hands on deck for whatever happens next." Sam tried to reason.

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, huh?" He dared.

"How do you want this to go, huh Walker?" I stood in front of Sam in a protective manner.

"Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" He taunted.

"You're gonna need more than that shield to protect yourself." I lowly and dangerously spoke. I'm ready to smack this asshole into next Tuesday.

He put the shield down but before he could fully stand up straight a spear was thrown from the other side of the room. I looked back to see one of the Dora Milaje warriors I used to hang out with in Wakanda. Imani.

And on cue two more Dora Milaje warriors walk in with another one of their amazingly dramatic and badass arrivals.

"Even if he is a means to your end...time's up. Release him to us now." Ayo spoke.

"Hi. John Walker. Captain America." He introduced himself to the other soldier I don't know.

"Nobody cares, Walker." I grumbled with no emotion in my voice.

"Well, let's uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"

"Ey, Jonathan, bajale diez." I snapped. (Hey, Jonathan, dial it down ten (notches))

"You might want to fight Y/N before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." Sam said.

"I can gladly take him on so they don't have to waste their time." I happily offered.

"Well the Dora Milaje don't have jurisdiction here—" He was interrupted by me.

"The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction..."

"Wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be." She finished my sentence glaring at John. I like her already.

"Okay. Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." He put a hand on her shoulder.

Oh he did not. I smirked, knowing what was coming in the split-second next.

She slapped his hand away and hit him twice with the spear, first in the knee to make him go down and then in the face. Which let Ayo kick him into the spear that was lodged in the wall behind him and fall flat on his face.

While he scrambled to his side to grab the shield, the other one did that air flip thingy that I could never learn to get right in front of him and attack with her spear, only for Walker to use the shield to block it.

The fight continued, getting progressively more dangerous and entertaining. Zemo was know behind the counter sipping on his drink and admiring Walker and his sidekick getting his ass kicked by some of the most skilled warrior women in the world.