Chapter 27: Yera

Bucky's POV

Of course she knew T'Challa.

Of course her arm is from Wakanda.

Of course she help design prosthetic models for them because she has an extensive knowledge of robotics and she's a doctor.

Of course T'Challa took her on a date.

How am I sopoused to be better than king. An actual royal king.

Y/N just fell asleep. I can't help but think I'd let her down.

But, you know what? She chose me. Me. Of all the guys that have asked her out—the ones' she's mentioned and the bunch that imagine she hasn't—she chose me. I'm not gonna waste sleep on this—no.

I'm going to take her on the best date of her life. It won't make her fall in love with me; that's not what I want. It'll show how much I love her.

Yeah.

I. Love. Her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Y/N's POV

I woke up, still in the jet. Bucky was asleep on the opposite end of the couch, and Sam was knocked out cold in the seat in front. I stood up silently and tip toed towards the bathroom.

I need to make a call.

Taking my phone out, I dialed the number.

"Y/N?" She answered. Sounds like I just woke her up.

"Dani...I need a favor."

"What do you need?"

"I need you to send me the suit."

" 'The' suit? Or 'a' suit?"

" 'The' suit."

"On it."

"Thanks. I'll send you the coordinates."

Next day:

Riga, Latvia

I got changed into my AC/DC t shirt and black high waisted jeans along with a leather jacket that meant more to me than I was willing to admit. It was a gift from Natasha.

We were walking through a small town

We were walking through a small town. It was actually cute. If we were under other circumstances, this would be a pretty good place for a vacation. Maybe I could bring Jaia here for a weekend.

I had put on some black heels that had steel toes. I'm not the biggest fan of heels but these were cute and great for stomping on people, speaking from experience.