Chapter 16: Allergies

Y/N's POV:

"Care to elaborate on that?"

Before I could reply, Sharon walked in. Speak of the devil.

"Found Nagel. Let's go, the others are downstairs waiting." And with that, she left.

Bucky looked at me. "We're not done here." He stood up.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I walked passed him and went to change into some jeans and a black blouse I found.

We must have been talking- or arguing for quite a while. It was already morning and the sun was starting to come up.

The car ride was silent, I guess that's how everything is now. I had to sit next to Bucky and the air was tense around us. He looked at me as if he was going to speak but remained silent. I resorted to looking out the window or shooting glares to Sharon, some of which she shot back.

Then we arrived at the docks. Sharon was following directions on her phone trying to find Nagel's lab.

The place was a massive maze of metal containers. While we were walking, Sam started speaking.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money."

"The know how to party." Replied Zemo. He wasn't wrong, I have been to a few parties in Madripoor and they are something alright.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving."

Speaking of which, if it was the Power Broker who killed Selby and framed us for it, and said subject put a bounty on us, why has nobody caught us yet? Not that I want to be caught, its just weird. Bounty's in Madripoor don't last more than 24 hours. Less if the Power Broker ordered it. Then again, if you were to be working with said Power Broker, you were safe.

Right?

"Alright." She spoke, stopping. "He's in there. Container 4261. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry we're on borrowed time."

She handed all of us earpieces and left. Bucky glanced at me once again but both of us remained in silence.

We walked a few steps and we're met with container 4261. Sam opened the creaky door but it was empty.

"Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one? It's completely empty."

"Positive. It has to be." She replied.

We walked inside, Bucky staying at the door to make sure no one traps us in here. Zemo pulled a flashlight and started inspecting the stained, rusty walls.

It was eerie silent. You could only hear our footsteps.

"AACHOO!" The three men jumped and looked at me, which made me chuckle a bit. "Sorry. Allergies." I sheepishly apologized for startling them. Not really though.

We continued to look around. Zemo stopped at what seemed to be the end of the container, put his hands on the wall and pushed. It budged a little. He pushed harder and it opened like a door. A very big crusty, musty, tall metal door.

It uncovered a staircase. The four of us exchange glances, Sam, Bucky, and I pulled out our guns simultaneously.

Sam went first, then Zemo, then me, Bucky close behind. Once we went up the stairs, you could hear faint music, although I wasn't able to identify the song. Test tubes and machinery covering every single available space. This was definitely the right place.

We looked around some more. This place was pretty big and advanced to be a bunch of dusty old containers.

There he was. Working on his perfect little serum. He stopped the music, turned around, and gasped at the sight of three guns being pointed at his head.

"Dr. Nagel." Sam spoke.

"Who are you? What do you want?" he shakily and quickly asked.

"We need to have a talk." I replied.