Chapter 26: Hickey

(your catsuit and party dress^^^^^ i dont own this; credits to the owners i just found this on pinterest and thought it was perfect for this chapter, change it however you like this is your story after all)

Y/N's POV

SHIELD Headquarters – 2009

What the hell? This has to be a mistake. Is he for real?

Fury just sent me my next assignment. He wants me to teach new recruits. I am not doing that. Hell to the nah.

Standing up from my desk and going out of my office into the elevator to head for Fury's office.

As soon as I stepped out, I started my strut, fiddling with the matching gloves of my catsuit.

My brand-new catsuit. A gift from Maria, my good friend, Agent Hill. My other best friend.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Aaleyah asked when I almost bumped into her. Finishing her side braid on her blonde brown-ish curly hair, she turned all her attention towards me.

"I need to talk to Fury." I said, trying not to sound mad. I continued to walk—no strut, and she joined me.

"You sound and look mad, is everything ok?" God, no matter how hard I try, that woman can read me like a book.

"New assignment." I stated, running a hand through my fresh pixie cut.

"Uh-oh. I know that look."

"Training new recruits."

"What?"

"Exactly. I don't know, I'll figure it out. We still on for dancing tonight?" I smirked at her.

"Absolutely! Maria said she'll invite some hot guys from a STRIKE unit." She played with her eyebrows, wiggling them up and down.

"Great. I'll catch up with you later." I laughed, noticing we already got to his office.

"Kay, bye!" she left.

I turned towards the door and knocked impatiently. Hopefully it was just some mistake and I can take an actual assignment.