Chapter 10

Hey guys . Update is up!! Ty for all ur likes , comments and supports :* With further ado, lets update !
------------------------------------------------------

Sehun makes Tiffany bit by bit in love with him . When Tiffany was not looking . Sehun secretly looks at her but when Tiffany looked towards his direction , he kept his cool side and roll eyes to her . One day later , Tiffany finally came up to him .

"Umm..Sehun oppa . Mianhe.. (sorry) Idk why but u kept on ignoring me and im here to say i like u oppa ."

"Oh. Hey Tiffany . I didnt see u there" Sehun says without even looking towards her .

" Oppa , why cant you look at me? Im right here . Not there." Tiffany replied .

"Not until u change ur attitude . I wont look at you nor talk to you nor even accepting u." Sehun said his final words and walk away giving her a cold shoulder.

Tiffany looks down sadly as Sehun walks away not even looking back. As day by day has passed , Tiffany changes her attire , looks and attitude. She change everything to a decent one . Sehun was impressed and when Tiffany came up to him , he finally looked at her and smiled.

"Wow . U've changed . Ur attitude , attire and looks . Im very impressed." Sehun speak up finally looking at her from bottom to top.

"Gomawo oppa . (Thank u oppa)" Tiffany said feeling delightful.

Tiffany wanted to walk away but suddenly turns and say "Um actually oppa . Na no joah . (I like u)"

"Nado .(Me too) . I've always liked u but what did u do? Towards Yoona? Thats unacceptable , fany-ah." Sehun told her .

She looks at him sadly and that afternoon , Tiffany came to Exo's dorm and knocked the door. D.O opened it .

"Annyeongha- Oh?! What are you doing here?" D.O said sounded angry when he look Tiffany was at the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh?D.O Oppa.Im here to apologise to Yoona of what ive did" Tifanny said .

"Oh.Arraseo. Come in. Yoona is in that room." D.O say while pointing to a particular room that no one used.

Tiffany nodded and walk to the door with a heavy heart. She then took a deep sigh before knocking on the door.

"Oh? No wae waseo?(Why did u come here)"Yoona said , sounded scared.
"Uh, im here to apologise to u for what ive done to u after listening to Taeyeon's order.Im sorry .."Tiffany apologized.

Yoona smiled broadly.

[Tiffany's POV]

So what Sehun oppa told me was right.
//FLASHBACK//

"Oppa , why cant u look at me? Im here not there!"I said sounded stressed.Tears trickled down my rosy cheeks.

" Nado .(Me too) . I've always liked u but what did u do? Towards Yoona? Thats unacceptable , fany-ah.Yoona is a loveable and kind person. She doesnt hate anyone . At all. After u apologise to her , Call me . Okay?" Sehun oppa said while handing out his card to me.

I looked down sadly , avoiding eyesights of people not to see that im crying. I think i should go and apologise . Yoona is currently in Exo dorm . How i know? I heard rumors around . Also rumor that Chanyeol is actually Yoona's bro . Awesome . Oh i should go now. RIGHT NOW!I took ny bag , and walked to the car park . And on the way there i go.

//END//

Hmm..Yoona is loveable and kind , even to the person who has caused her to be hospitalized and became like this . In this state . If i were in her shoes , i may be suffering too . I thought of it when suddenly i tried to break the ice . Of asking some questions.
"Why arent u angry??" I asked
"Oh , its the past." She answered
"Do u hate anyone??" I asked again
"Nope. Not at all" She answered.
"By the way , im really sorry for what ive done to u for u to be in this state . Suffering quite alot."I said
"No , not at all . I dont mind . Its good to have company ." She answered as if she is prepared.
"Oh no , i have to go out . See u nxt time and take care!" I said relising i have dinner with the SoNyuhs.

I was walking out of Exo's dorm walking almost half metre from exo's dorm when i coincidentally met .............

"YAH!!......"

………………………………………………………
Thats it guys . Ty for ur support . For me to update? Follow me okey?Its 11:02pm in sg now. Gtg sleep . Bye EXO-Ls . Sorry if its boring . Pls point out my mistake in spelling , grammar or others . Ty :')
Insta: @Simpl3gu2l