Chapter 7

Yep .. PSLE is over !! Last Thursday though .. Tmr i will be going to Malaysia .. So yeah . Heres chapter seven i will try to make it long …
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Yoona)

"Tsk...tsk...tsk.." A voice can be heard behind of me..

I look to the back and saw 3 girls infront of me .. Ohh ... Its the TaeTiSeo . Wonder who it is ? They are the so called "Beauty Bullys" .

"What do you want ?" I asked harshly..

"How dare you talk to us like that ?" Seohyun replied while stepping to the front wanting to hit me . But , i dont even budge .

"Stop it . Let me talk to her ." Taeyeon says while stopping Seohyun . Oh . Seems like she is the leader . " Who do you think you are ? Cant you see ? We are the TaeTiSeo . The beauty bullys . "

"What do you want then ?" I asked them again .

"Hah ! Cant you see ? Kai oppa is even ignoring you ! Do you think you are pretty for approching him ?" She continued .

"Are you reffering to yourself ? Tch." I said sarcastically .

"WHAT ?!" She shouted in the hallway and everyone is on us . And with that , she slapped me . Thats harsh !!

"Whats your problem ?!" I shouted back at them .

Tiffany , pulls my hair and bring me somewhere while dragging me . They brought me to plave where theres no one .. They shouted and hit me and i was there getting shouted and hitted at .

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HER ?!" I heard a voice .

I was half-alive i think that i cant even see who it was ..

"Oppa ?" Taeyeon said in a scared voice ..

"Kai....." I said his name right after i saw him .. I was too weak .

———————————————————————————————————

(Kai)

I feel bad of leaving her there after giving her the cold shoulder... While walking not far away from Yoona , i suddenly heard a shout .. I hid behind a wall as saw Taeyeon and her friend bullying Yoona . Wait what ? Did i see wrongly ? YOONA ?! I looked again and saw Tiffany , pulling Yoona's hair dragging to the back of the auditorium . I followed them .. I heard shoutings and sounds of hitting . Thats Bad ... So i decided to help .

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HER ?!" I shouted .

"Oppa?" Taeyeon sounded scared .

I saw Yoona lying down there half-alive with bruises all over body . I felt bad for not coming earlier ..

"Kai....." She called for me . I tried to approach her but was stop by Taeyeon .

"Oppa . You hate her right ? Why are you saving her then hah..?" She said.

Without saying a word , i push aside her as hard as i could and carry Yoona with bridal-style . Yoona has fainted . I brought her to the clinic in our school and the doctor checked her while im outside . I text Chanyeol Hyung .

Me: Hyung .. Yoona ... She is unconcious in our clinic . School Clinic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV>

Ring!! I've got a text from Kai .

Kai: Hyung .. Yoona ... She is unconcious in our clinic . School Clinic.

I was really shocked !!

Me: Yah Kai . What happened ?! Tell me once im there !! I will come !!

//END OF CONVERSATION//

"Yah ! Anyone's up to follow me to our school clinic ? " i shouted .

"Hyung . Why are you going there anyway ?" Sehun asked .

"Yoona is in there . Lets go Sehun !!" I replied and pulled him with me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey . Sorry it took so long . So here it is !! The next.chapter ... VOTE AND FOLLOW ME !.Thanks for all the votes . Byeeeeee~

~_KyungIn_