Chapter 22 ❤

A/n:Omg , 12.8K ?! Thank you for all your supports ! I really appreciate it ❤ Thank you ! Kay~ Lets update❤❤
~
No one POV

Baeks:Shit! Look! Thats Sheila ! Faster hide , Yoona !!

Sheila , who is walking towards the hospital to meet Kai again , after cooking at home when she spotted Exo's van , smirked and walk to it .

Tao:Is she coming ? Is she ? Is she ? Is she ? SHE IS !

Chanyeol:Tao , calm down , you dont have to be scared of her , she is a slut okay?

Tao:Mm..

Sheila:Well , well , who do we have here ? She says after opening the car van door herself.

Baek:Who , the heck , are you , to , open our van door without permission!?

Sheila:I wouldnt if im not in your family , well i am now. Im Kai's girlfriend again . He asked me for it yesterday.

Yoona:What!? *covers mouth*

Sheila:Omo , is that you umm..Park Yoona? Chanyeol's only sister ? What should i do? I took Kai away from you . Im your unnie . You better call me that . She said with a stern voice.

Yoona:*scoffs* Eh , hello. Where got time to call you unnie ... Your attitude doesnt need someone to address you as an unnie or anything . And i'll be one of them who does not call you that .

Sheila:B**** , you might as well call me that. Im in your family !

Yoona:If you never cheat on him , this wouldnt has freaking happened , you are nowhere to be recognize as a b**** or a slut. Only if you never do that , THEN i will call you unnie. Get that in mind okay!? Oppa , lets go already , i feel like vomitting looking at her face for a long time.

Chanyeol:Manager hyung , palli kayeo.

M:Neh ...

Sheila:BLOODY HELL ! YOU DONT KNOW WHO I REALLY ARE , YOU WATCH OUT ! I EILL GET MY REVENGE TO YOU , YOU PARK YOONA ! EVEN YOUR BROTHER WONT KNOW. HE DOESNT DESERVE A FREAKING SISTER LIKE YOU !!,

Nurse:Ma'am! Could you please ? Lower down you volume , this is not a market or a playground. This is a hospital , if you want to shout , go away from here. Please , thank you.

Sheila:Mian...Mian.... Embarrassed , she went away into the hospital .

Sheila

That women , better watch out , that was just a minor scolding , you will see the real Sheila soon enough . Since you stole Kai away , i will make you pay.
~

A/n:What will happen to Yoona , exo or Kai? Lets wait !❤