Chapter 17

A/n:Updatee❤
**

(D.O)

After that call from Yoona , my heart was racing really fast . I was really shocked . Does he know us? Does he even remember ? Ugh . I snapped out from all thoughts and shouted ,

Me:BAEKHYUN-AH!!!!!!

Baeks:Ah waeeeee?!

Me:Call the others to go to the hospital .

Baeks:Did something happened to Kai?

Me:Can you just call them? Its a freaking emergency!

Baeks:Ah..N-nae. Calm down dude.Geeeeez...

*hospital*

We ran into the hospital , Can you imagine ? 11 boys run in at once? Ouhhkaay...We reached where Kai room was and saw Yoona asleep outside the room where the benches are.

Me:Yoona-ah....? I said while tapping her shoulder.

Yoona:huh? Huh? What?

D.O:Hey , sorry to awake you , its me D.O.

Yoona:Haha.I can see that oppa.You all came?Thats good . He is in there. I couldnt bear the thing that he actually cannot remember me at all.She said getting all teary .

Chanyeol:Hey , dont cry . Come here , with us. You dont have to be scared aye ? Cheer up donsaeng-ah . *smiles warmly*

Yoona:Should i? Arraseo oppa, lets go...*sniff*

(Kai)

I heard the door to my room opened . I looked to my right where the door is to see um...11 boys and that girl which i saw earlier . Gosh , they're all so FAMILIAR ! Come on brain , work with me when i want you to. They approach me and i look at the 11 boys closely.

Me:E-exo? My group?

Suho?I guess:Yeah , thats us. You remembered us? Thank God.But...You dont remember her?

Me:Who?Her?I dont remember her but she is very familiar , VERY VERY similar . Can you guys tell me who she is to me ? She seems like she is important to me .

D.O:Of course she is important you-. Ugh. She is your girlfriend !! Park Yoona !

Chanyeol:Hyung...Calm down...He cant remember her , at all.

Me:Really?Oh im sorry , i dont remember you at all. I only remember , Exo , family and...Sheila.

Baekhyun:SHEILA!? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? IS SHE EVEN IMPORTANT TO YOU AFTER SHE HAD DONE ALL THAT TO YOU?

(Baekhyun)

I was really angry at him . My chest rose unevenly . How could he even remember that bitch-like woman?! Want to know what she did to him? Well i'll you . I exited the room as im very angry to him that i could even beat him up to pulp. Let me continue.

//flashback//

****
A/n:Hey ! Hehe . Want to know ?? Lets wait !! ^_^ Sorry if you couldnt understand what Baekhyun is talking .He blabbers nonsense when he is angry . That reasons it :) Hehe . I will go and update the other fanfic now . Thanks ! Vote and Support !! ❤❤