Chapter 27♥

A/n: Thanks for the comments :) Most of them wants Sheila to die .. Maybe i'll do it in a sequel aye ? ^-^
~

Kai

//what is happening to me? Everything is blur . Am i dying?//

I blinked a few times , its not reducing , my head hurts really badly , what did Sheila do to me ? Ugh... I clutched my head hardly , the last thing i knew , was me , blacked out.

Yoona

"Oppa , we have to stop her. Im going to go to his room okay?"

"Yeah , okay."

I walked to his room and knocked on the door.

No response.

So i decided to open the door. But... He is lying on bed . Is he asleep?

"Kai...Oppa...Oppa.....OPPA!!"

He is not waking up , now where is that bitch?

I saw her washing a glass while smiling. I walked to her and pulls her hair till her head hit the dining table with a freaking loud thud.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!? HOW DARE YOU POISON HIM!? I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO NEAR HIM . WHY DID YOU DO THAT WHY!!!!"

"Poison? When did i? I didnt , i just made him juice."

"You think i dont know this bitchy plan of yours? You just claimed that drink from the park dont you?"

"Ahhh... So you know then? Good , so you know what will happen to him right? So i dont need to tell you everything . Its just for a few days .. bear with it-"

I threw punches to her ugly face.

"WHO *PUNCH* MAKE *PUNCH* YOU BORN *PUNCH* TO BE A BITCH LIKE THIS HUH!?? *PUNCHX3*"

Kyungsoo

I heard noises from the kitchen , what on earth is happening? I peek outside and saw Yoona punching Sheila hard. She already told her she was a fighter  why still do that? Yah , D.O , you shouldnt just stand here . -_-"

"Yah ! Stop it already ! Yoona !! Calm down babe .."

"I cant ! This bitch have gone overboard as fuck."

" i know , lets leave her here and take Kai to the hospital."

"Arraseo, imma go wash my bloody filled hands first . Tch , Bitch."

Sheila was left there , face bruised or is it broken? Haha . I called the police and they took her to jail , Yeah , all bloody . Ewh. Kai was being brought to the hospital.

Kai is in the emergency room , me and yoona is outside. Yoona is pacing up and down the hallway.

"Jagiya , could you please sit down? Looking at you makes me headache also."

"Oppa , its not time for jokes."

"Im not joking babe. Im serious. Sit down. He'll be fine...Sheila is in Jail already , so no worries."

"Fine....I hope hes okay..."
~
A/n: How ? Sheila is in jail , i'll tell you beforehand , that Sheila is coming back in sequel. But , Kai......Lets just wait aites. Sequel is more on D.O and Yoona i guess. Thanks for support ! Byee!! 3 chapters to go!!