Chapter 30♥

A/n: This is kind of gonna be long cause this is the last chapter. So yeah , there will be a sequel , yepp. So, lets get updating.
~

Yoona

We came early to the hospital because we felt weird for Kai . I still didnt believe the fact that he is fading. Away.. from me.... *sigh*

"Oppa , do Kai really have to go?"

"We have no choice babe , Gods handling everything...I think its time for him to go back where he belongs to. Upthere."

"But! I dont want to..."

"Nado , kaja .. Lets go inside his room"

I pushed the entrance door and looked at the colourless pale Kai. My tears starts to flow out of my eye.. It looks like he is already gone .. But that cant be true !!

"Kai-yah......." my voice cracks.

"Oh...? Wasseo?"

I was shocked and relieved that he havent left me .

"Are you okay? Is anything in pain?"

"Yes , my heart , of leaving you and EXO."

"D-dont say that!! You'll never leave me , never . Dont believe what the doctors say."

"Hope that what you say is true Yoona.. But me and the doctors cant do anything to stop this . Im sorry if theres anything i do to you that is bad , Hyung , you too . Im sorry if im a bad maknae .. Tell the others that too...."

"Yes Kai , I will tell them okay? Stay strong even if you cant . Try to fight the pain Kai , dont leave us .. I'll surely misses your affection to me and EXO.. I'll miss you bro..."

"Hey , dont make things sad ... *sniffs* I'll miss you too hyung .. I dont want to go...Hyung !! Tell the doctors to operate me till im cured !! I dont want to go!! Hyung Jebal!!"

"KAI..Stop...W-We , tried , but they j-just cant... I love you Kai , i also dont want you to go...But this is how God wanted , for your own good doesnt it ? Be strong and be proud of us up there.I'll miss you Kai...."

"Guys...I....I...Think...I have to go now..Moms calling me already... She is asking me to follow her there .. Bye now.. Be good peoples and hyung , tell the others i love them....b...y...e..."

.

.

.

.

.

'Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet'

Thats it... Hes gone. HE IS FREAKING GONE GODDAMNIT .

"KAI!!!! NO!! KAI WAKE UP !! YAH KIM JONGIN !! I'LL PROMISE TO BE WITH YOU , FOREVER ! I'LL BE BY YOUR SIDE JUST OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!! KIM JONGIN!!!! WAKE UP GODDAMNIT!*CRIES*"

"Babe , calm down..."

"CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN I? OPPA ! WAKE HIM UP PLEASE I BEG YOU..
OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~"

"I-I cant....Sorry....."

"Hyung ! We're here."-Oppa

"Oppa?? OPPA!!!!!! WAKE HIM UP...."

"Huh? Who?"-Baek

"*sighs* Guys , *shakes head* Kai....*sighs again* he is no longer here ."-Kyungsoo

"MWO?! ANDWAE...THIS CANT BE..." -Baek

"My hyung......TT.TT" -Sehun

Everyone was crying in the room but he does know about it ... Up there in heaven ..

//Kai...Jal Jinesseo? Jogineun joha? Na non jeongmal bogeoshipeo..Jinjjareu...Annyeong...Jalgayeo Oppa.//

I plopped down on the cold concrete floor crying my hearts out , not even one day i get to go out together as a couple . Not one day .. Guess , this is what God wanted .. Why is this world so cruel? *sighs deeply*

[At the house]

Baekhyun

Everyone looks dull in the living room . Exo has a missing member . Left with 9 members ...

SM CEO☏

-Yeoboseyo?

-Baekhyun-ah , you've got a concert tomorrow why arent you all picking up your phones and not coming for practice?

-You see , Kai just passed away few hours ago and we have his funeral tomorrow , please , we have no mood today . Sorry for being rude here but we need time to recover this feeling of ours...

-what!? Kai?? Are you serious? Why no one come and tell me before that? Fine , i'll cancel all your schedules for tomorrow , cheer up , text me the details for tomorrow arraseo? Kketna.

-nae , annyeonghikaseyo.

-end-

"Who was that?"-Suho

"CEO-nim. I told him to cancel all the schedules and told him everything. He say he will , and guys , we have to get a new member . Soon ..Whoever is fine"

"Mm,yeah sure. Lets get to sleep guys , tomorrow we have to go out early for his funeral.. Donsaeng-ah , ja."

"Nae Oppa.Oppa , kaja , jayeo"

"Mm.."

[Funeral]

Yoona

Everyone was in black , and its raining heavily , who cares anyway? Kai got his funeral done . I was sitting alone on a bench . I feel someone's presence beside me .

"Kyungsoo Oppa. Its not the time to be playing around."

.....No answer.

"Ah Opp-"

"K-Kai?"

He was beside me , smiling. But he was with wings and is pure transparent skin.

"Oppa , why are you here ? Are you gonna live ?"

"Aniyo, im here to see you , the others couldnt see me , this is the only one chance. So bye now ....Be a good donsaeng to Chanyeol hyung and a good girl to the others . Im going back to mom now , bye Yoona , i miss you."

He fades away.

"OPPA? OPPA! AH OPPA ! DONT PLAY LIKE THIS . WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ..... COME BACK TO ME.... TO EXO...."

[Few years]

Yoona

Im in Junior College now !! Oppa is a successful man , still with Exo and came back with a song 'Love me right'. But the memories doesnt fade away though. Kai , i miss you.

Music is blasting loud and im lovin it and im actually in the hallways to my locker .

And i bumped into someone.

"OW . MIND IT BRO.CANT YOU SEE WHERE YOU GOING ?"

"Hey young woman , you mind it . You're the one who listens to freaking loud music and bump into me. Look at me when im talking!"

I look up and WHAT THE HECK?

"Are you........................................"
~
A/n: The end ! How you do think? This story ? Is it good or bad ? Thanks for all the supports . Do check out my sis's fanfic too . And i'll update bout the sequel soon :')