Chapter 12

Im back with a new chapter guys :) Enjoy listening to the song there :)

-----------------------------------------

Aish this hyung . Playing around when people is serious. -___-

The door openned and revealing Baekhyun hyungs smirking face. I ignore it and straight away went to Yoona's room. Without a second thought , i knocked on the door . There was no response . I tried knocking the second time . Still no response . This time , i didnt knock and slowly open the door. Oh?! the door is not locked o.O . I look around , and saw Yoona sleeping beautifully on her bed . Her face is so angelic that i cant help but to caress her face .

"Mmm" she mouthed and grabbed my arm.

I was shocked . Im thinking how i should get out in this position? I tried pulling it . But she is strong .. I cant do anything about it , i slept at this position .

<Yoona's POV>

Hmm.. Its morning alrd? I had a dream last night about Kai caressing my face . Hope its real . *sigh* Wait .. I feel weird. Am i hugging someone's hand or something? I opened my eyes and saw myself hugging someones arm! And that someone is Kai!!! Omg , so its not a dream then!? I was totally shocked and let go of his hands.

"Hmmm...?" He said ."Oh ! Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeong"i said shyly.

"Im sorry , yesterday i came in to give you macaroons . But u grabbed my arms." He expained.

"Haha , its okey ! Luckily ure honest enough to explain"

"Thats not really all , i also carress ur face and......."

------------------------------------------------------

What do you think he do? Find out in the next chap? Oh im thinking of making a new Fanfic of BTS Jimin :) I will tell u soon !