Chapter 26♥

A/n: Im back! You guys[3] have been commenting to update ! So here i am . I will update another one after this will try to publish ! Sorry for bad words.
~

Yoona

I look at her walking out the door and rolled my eyes. I walk to my room and saw Oppa still preparing.

"Ah , Oppa. Why are you slow?"

"Mian..Mwondae?"

"Sheila is at the park now."

"Then what am i supposed to do."

"Ugh , Listen. I overheard her conversation on the phone with i dont know who and she say she wants to buy something to make Kai unconcious for a few weeks and harass me . AND , we cant let that happened!"

"MWO!? JINJJA!???

Kyungsoo

//dafuq ? That bitch better not touch my girlfriend and my donsaeng.She is going overboard!//

I was stunned for a moment and suddenly heard her opening to front door and closes it back.

"Ugh , bitch is back."

"Shh.Dont say it out loud Jagiya"

"Arrass...Mian..."

"Why are you two together in a room?"

"You got a problem with it women?"

"Nope , i dont. Im hungry , Cook for me"

"You got fucking hands . Do it yourself bitch."

"Fuck you , i will ask D.O Oppa then."

"DONT CALL HIM THAT . HE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS TO CALL HIM THAT. ONLY I DO!!!!!"

//yoona is scary ... im scared. Omma..//

Suddenly Sheila pulls her hair.

"Bitch , i told you not to mess with me dont you? Now you have to cook for me or i will kill you."

"No. You think you're stronger than me? Uhm , Think Back . I already said , I was a fighter once . Are you deaf?"

//whaaa? She is a fighter? No wonder her grip when excited is damn painful.//

Yoona

Dont test my patience bitch , you'll get hurt badly.

"You better stop it Jung Sheila."

"No. You cant do anything."

"I dont want to hurt you."

"Well , you dont have to."

"Let go"

"No"

"This is your last chance . Let Go."

"What if i dont?"

"Then this will happened."

I took her hand thats gripping my hair and twisted it to the back , i trip her leg and she fell to the ground with a loud thud .

"Yoona!" D.O Oppa shouted.

"Mwo Oppa? Are you defending her ?"

"No , Im not . Enough of that , she will learn her lesson."

"Listen here you bitch , lucky for you that D.O oppa has stopped me , if not , your grave will be ready for you . One more time , you're dead . Dont you dare do anything shit in this house."

Sheila [ugh xD]

My whole body is aching badly as i limp my way to the room .
//jung sheila , why didnt you fight back?// how should i? I cant fight. But , she cant do anything bout this ... *smirks*

I walk to the kitchen after cleaning up my wound and make a drink to poison Kim Jongin . Then i walk into the room of his.

"Oppa."

"Oh? Jagi , you're here."//eww...Jagi.// [bitch , he is your gf. Calm down kyungin , calm down.]

"Nae Oppa , i brought you a drink! I made it myself."

"Awh , really ? Pass it to me , let me taste it."

"You should , cause i made it just for you Oppa . No one else."

"Thats so sweet of you."//haha,yeah//

I look at him smiling as sweet as i can as i saw the cup touching his lips. //hah , Park Yoona , you lose.it will make him unconcious for weeks//Finally , he drank it and swallowed. YES ! I SUCCEED.

"Mm, mashita."

"Jinjja? Okay then , im gonna go wadh this cup okay?"

After that i went back into the room.

"Oppa , waee?" I put on fake worried face.

"I feel dizzy , maybe i should sleep. Take a rest."

"you should oppa. Rest well. Sarangahae."

Hahahaha.....You're dead Yoona.
~
A/n: Few more Chapters and im done and gonna continue with a sequel!
But first i have to finish my Jimin's Fanfic . Do check it out! ♡ JUNG SHEILA , WHY DID I CREATE YOU. I HATE YOU. XD do you guys feel the same?