Chapter 24♥

A/n: Thank you for all those 14K reads! Im so grateful !! Okayy , lets get started.
~

Kai

//ugh , my head hurts , what is happenning?//

I lie down on my bed hard trying to decrease the pain on my head.What is wrong with you brain!! Come on , work with me ! Show me what you have!

"Its fun using you kai..."

"Yoona , would you be my girlfriend?"

"Sheila , do you accept Jungyoo as you lawfully wedded husband?"

"....i do."

//ugh , whats all this? Is this truee?  So Sheila is married?//

"Jungyoo , do you accept Sheila as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I...I dont."

//why did you refuse? So shes not married? I have the chance right?//

"YOONA IS YOUR FREAKING GIRLFRIEND!"

My brain pictures me and Yoona together in a room when....Yoona is sick? Thats why she seem familiar.. Thats all my brain shows me , the last thing i heard in reality was ,

"Oppa!!! Kwaenchana ?! Oppa Wake up !! Dont leave me early !!"

"S-Sheila?"

"No! Sheila is outside , its me Yoona. How can you forget me ? Im your girlfriend not her . She is back for vnajvwhsksbe dont jsbeitbtkr..."

And i blacked out.

Yoona

//How can he forget me ? But not that bitch ? Ugh .//

"Oppa! Iroena !! Oppa !! Kai Oppa ! Oh ? He is not waking up ? Okay then . Since you guys are there to take care of him , imma go ... ummm... sleep then?" Sheila spoke .

//wth bitch , are you sure you're his girlfriend?//

"Yah , Jung Sheila !! Are you freaking sure you're his girlfriend?! You are just trying hard to make his memories with me fade dont you?"

"This is call revenge my dear , now get out . I have to sleep ."

"Revenge my ass , you , doesn't suit to be his girlfriend okay!? A woman like you , opps , let me correct that for a sec , a bitch like you dont deserve a man like Jongin who trusts a bitch that is hiding behind an angel's mask. Well you know what? Imma make his memories back , I WILL . He may already remember some just now , well why am i telling you this ? Cause you dont even fucking care . AND EXCUSE ME ... THIS IS ORIGINALLY MY ROOM . WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ASK ME TO GET OUT OF MY OWN ROOM!? YOU THINK THIS IS YOUR HOUSE?! THIS IS EXO CHANYEOL'S HOUSE FOR YOUR INFORMATION . MY BROTHER , SO THIS IS ALSO CONSIDERED AS MY HOUSE .  KAI LET YOU IN BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU BUT HE DIDNT REALISE THAT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BITCH AND A TRASHBAG. IF YOU WANNA SLEEP , I SUGGEST NOT TO WAKE UP AT ALL. JUST DIE IN YOUR SLEEP , WHORE."

She stood up and tried to slap me , but guess what? FAILED !! I took my hand , twist it to the back and pushes her on the bed . I scoff and walk out of the room saying "You'll never win me in a fight. I was once a fighter stupid."

//ugh , thay bitch is getting on my nerves like seriously .//
~
A/n: How was it ? Thanks for the 14K ! From 12.8 to 14? Awesome ! I love you guys . Sheila is getting on my nerves to ughh. Yoona did good. >_< KAI , please remember back ! ♡♡