Chapter 21

A/n:Fast update ? Its ready , since im bored at the hospital , i create chapter 20 and forgotten to publish , so i will publish it together :)
_

Yoona

I walked to the van with teary eyes , i opened the door to see their shocked faces when they saw me , D.O oppa is the one who asked me the very first.

D.O:Yoona-ah , wae? Did you take your phone?
-No , Oppa. *sniffs*

D.O:What happened then?

I then showed him the photo i took in Chanyeol oppa's phone . Baekhyun then take a close look and zoom it to the wonans face.

Baekhyun:Its Sheila. She came back . She might knew that Kai has amnesia...Who told her?

-Maybe the nurse  who take care of Kai?! I saw them talking together!

//flashback//

The woman stood up from her chair after kissing Kai on the cheek and walk towards the door. I hide myself behind a pillar in order to the be seen.

She talked to the Nurse that took care of Kai , and they laugh and hugged . I wonder why , are they close? I waited for them to go off to the other direction and ran away to the Van , since the nurse already took my phone and kept it with her . Before i knew it , tears are streaming on my rosy pink cheeks.

//end of flashback//

Baeks:So thats how ... Thats why , i wonder what took you so long , its just taking a phone , so thats the story . What was the nurse name?

Sehun:I remember! Nadia. She looks kind and such . Is she her friend ?
-I dont know , Sehunnie.

Sehun:Dont call me that . -_-
-okay,okay.

Suho:N-nadia?

Oppa:Yeah , why ? Do you know her hyung?

Suho:Yes , she was my ex . She is also , like Sheila , a slut , cared only for money , when i ask her to marry , i even proposed , what she say was , 'What!? Marry ? No way ! All i care is for your money! I dont want to marry a guy like you. Tch , im only using you Mr Kim.' That words struck me hard. I still remember them .

Chen:Hyung , you never told us you have a girlfriend , i mean Ex .

Suho:Nah , i dont want to trouble you guys at all just because of a girl. By the way , what should we do about Sheila?

Oppa:Wait , wait hyung , if Nadia cares only for money , can we bribe her for informations?
-No ! Oppa , she will then tell Sheila about us asking her . Use you brain.

Chanyeol:Sorry , i dont have one.

Baekhyun:Aigoo! Cut all this already ! Think~ ............Ah!! We will wait till she makes her move . Im sure she already know Yoona is Kai girlfriend , we must cover that up . Who wants to be her fake boyfriend? Nehmind , Yoona , you choose.
-Mwo? Me ? Uhmm...D.O oppa.

D.O:Nae?Wae naya?
-Cause you care for me most . You are always on my side whenever im down , thats why i want you to be my boyfriend , fake i mean.

Baekhyun:Shit ! Look ! Thats.....

~
A/n:Cliffhanger ! Need me to continue? Wait up aites? Thanks for alll the support ! Support my other fanfic too ! ❤ Kamsahamnida.